Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw today that Sunridge Nissan in Calgary, Alberta, Canada has a new Juke in their showroom!!! Maybe I'll drive therethis weekend to check it out (300km)!!! They've posted photo's on their Facebook page...

Sunridge Nissan | Facebook

·
Registered
19 Posts
No I work for Fish Creek Nissan. We get that pre production unit here next weekend. No brochures yet. We usually get the vehicle before the brochures. Come down to FC Nissan and I can copy our pre release stuff for ya. Call me first. 403-256-6900 the name is Jon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome!! What date do you actually get it from? I have to be in Cal for a day late next week, for work.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang. Thanks anyway. I may still come visit you tho. Will call ahead. Could be that a new altima AND juke are in my future ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
A quick question fron an Ottawa guy curious about the Juke.
(1) Is the base model S available in Canada?
(2) If the base model doesn't come with the I-CON system, what does it come with instead? How to choose modes (eco, sport, normal)? Do you even get these modes in base model?!
(3) I'm 6'3". Will I fit comfortably in driver's seat? Head room ok? Leg room? More head room without a moonroof?
(4) U.S. and Canada specs the same?

·
Registered
8 Posts
To the Ottawa guy - hi! I can't answer all your Q. but I'll answer the ones I know

1- Sure should be available - but it's not that same S as the USA
2- you can't switch the driving mode at all - I assume it is tuned to "normal"
3- Best bet would be to test drive one when they get here (I heard in 2 weeks)
4- No, US specs are not exactly the same, go take a look at Nissanusa.com and they have way more options than us (and a 5000$ less pricetag for the high-end model... as always we Canadians get screwed with the exchange rate)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts