Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
A rogues gallery ? of 5 of the 8 big FR big turbo Jukes all in one place today. I hope nobody on this forum ever meets an untimely demise; but can we appreciate for a second the comedic value of a funeral procession containing a bunch of highly modified Jukes?

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Good stuff. saw it on Facebook.

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Good stuff. Off road Juke.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks! I just got done installing a Visconti stage 2 tune, it's got Injen intercooler pipes, Injen Short cold air intake, Injen downpipe, AFE Tekeda 2.5" Catback exhaust, upgraded FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, it's a fun little ride!!

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Nicely lowered !!!!!!

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I know this is an old post but I think (for me) this was my favorite build on yours. Love the rig even now though.
Thank you! I keep telling people that this is definitely the best way to build a Juke off-road because it's simple. My Juke now is just the result of a spiraling experiment to see how far I could push it lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
I brought the Juke to the Hot Wheels Legends Tour, doing my part for the community trying to get Hot Wheels to finally make a Juke die-cast model that's been missing from the lineup for the past decade.
Anyway, here's some of the pictures I took during the event that have my Juke in it!

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

61 - 80 of 81 Posts