·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Both of y'alls new wheels look amazing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Both of y'alls new wheels look amazing.
Took a few photos of the Juke. First photo shows the trunk studio additions, plus the addition of the brake light and Back up light. 2nd photo shows more Juke studio additions. 3rd photo shows graphite nismo pillar covers. 4th photo shows Juke studio headlight rings. 5th shows interior Juke studio additions. 6th photo close up of pillar covers. 7th photo shows kick plate light. 8th photo shows injen air induction two piece system. Also, installed Stillen cat back exhaust. Runs and sounds really great. 2015 Juke Nismo RS with 23,000 miles!
Thanks!
Rob

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I like how fresh and clean the engine looks

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Took a few photos of the Juke. First photo shows the trunk studio additions, plus the addition of the brake light and Back up light. 2nd photo shows more Juke studio additions. 3rd photo shows graphite nismo pillar covers. 4th photo shows Juke studio headlight rings. 5th shows interior Juke studio additions. 6th photo close up of pillar covers. 7th photo shows kick plate light. 8th photo shows injen air induction two piece system. Also, installed Stillen cat back exhaust. Runs and sounds really great. 2015 Juke Nismo RS with 23,000 miles!
Thanks!
Rob

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Where in Nebraska? Both my sons live in Omaha.

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Oh wow Cool. Near the Airforce base. Bellevue.

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
Keep an eye on your rear fog. I have the same one. After two months of use mine is developing moisture in the inside and needs to be removed. Company refuses to replace it.
Where are you located ?

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
I am guessing the Canadian Jukes come with a brake light in the bumper. USA Jukes get a reflector.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am guessing the Canadian Jukes come with a brake light in the bumper. USA Jukes get a reflector.
Jukes are the same across North America as far as I know. Same reflector is used in nismo jukes and 370z. I'm referring to the aftermarket one rob and I have installed (I think it's the same one). Wires into the factory tails to operate as a running light, brake light, and reverse light. Hence why I'm worried about the moisture.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Here's some photos (of me) from 13's recent Juke meet in sunny Tarpon Springs Florida!
If you were at this meet and you haven't gotten any pictures yet, please PM me and I'll get you a link so you can download them.

Vehicle Car Demolition Building City car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Nissan juke

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Now here is something you will not see everyday. A Juke glam shot with a WWII B-17 Bomber making a slow flyby
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Nissan

·
Registered
358 Posts
We should revive this thread. Get out and take pictures of your Jukes!

I took this picture right after putting relief cuts and folding the quarter panel into the wheel well, and came out with a surprisingly clean look. If I didn't need fender flares and mudflaps to road trip across states, I probably would have kept it looking like this.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Turned out SO nice! I love that you're keeping such a tight factory look with all of your customizations. I went full rice long ago and never looked back but I respect this approach very much lol.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts