Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people have been telling me this thing is just silly looking. I like it, the front end especially reminds me of an old rally car from the 60's. Hey whats old is new! I cant be the only one that thinks this is one of those odd cute cars, loads of charm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the front end looks fine. Its a purpose built car. Its more on the functional side rather than the looks department. I still think it looks good though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know a lot of people have been telling me this thing is just silly looking. I like it, the front end especially reminds me of an old rally car from the 60's. Hey whats old is new! I cant be the only one that thinks this is one of those odd cute cars, loads of charm.
yeah. it does remind me a bit of those old small SUVs. kinda reminds me of a 2 door mitsubishi pajero. looks like that except a more curvy and bubbly version.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the front end looks fine. Its a purpose built car. Its more on the functional side rather than the looks department. I still think it looks good though.
So like a Honda Element, not the prettiest thing on the road but it had more modular cargo space then any other vehicle. Pourpose built vehicles I think are all meant to grow on the consumer market. Like an odd curiosity you want to try driving it and then fall for it immediatly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts