Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,470 Posts
Hello everyone and congratulations on the forum, I need help, I can't understand where the following ECU is in my 2013 juke. Can anyone help me?
28591 F2000
5WK48647B
Welcome to the forum. This forum is predominantly English speaking. I have translated your post.

the part you are showing is the immobilizer unit. A quick image search of that part number and the word Juke shows me it may be in one of two locations. It is either located under the dashboard at the center of the windshield, or most likely it is located on the passenger side under the dashboard and behind the BCM which is accessible through the footwell of the passenger seat.

if you are replacing this part, you will need a Nissan Dealership to reprogram the unit to your vehicle, otherwise NATS (Nissan Anti-Theft System) will prevent the car from starting.

·
Administrator
12,664 Posts
Prova vicino al vano piedi del sedile del passeggero come descritto sopra dall'altro membro del forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,470 Posts
The immobilizer unit is specific to European and Asian market Jukes. The North American Juke does not have this part. If it is not under the dashboard by the center of the windshield, or in the passenger footwell near the BCM, check by the ignition switch under the steering wheel column.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts