Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colors would you guys like to see the juke come in?

We would assume they will come out with the red (obviously) white, and black.

Lets see some cool colors.

·
Registered
17 Posts
as much as I'd hate to say it, a light blue color so my wife will let me buy one without obstacle ...... like the ford escape hybrid color

·
Registered
31 Posts
I dont know... those are really the only colors that I like. haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks Woody. I'll definitely check it out and see how it works - we should start a thread posting pictures of the way that we've chosen to colour our Jukes :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Either black or white... Red on the Juke is pretty nice... I don't like the silver/gray though - it doesn't stand out enough to me...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wish the NetCarShow website had samples as to what the colours looked like. I assume the Force Red is the colour that we've seen on the Juke concepts... but I'm curious about the Haptic Blue... I wonder if it's a dark blue or light blue... I'm thinking dark... almost navy like... Hopefully I'm in a region that gets the cool colours for the Juke.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Blues

This was taken from a website(not official):

In total, a nine color palette of exterior colors is planned

- Two whites (a solid and a pearl)
– Force Red
- Haptic Blue (but I was told another blue color will be avail)
- Machine Brown ( I am not sure if that will be nice or not)
- Though the total availability will depend on region.

What about silver and charcoal gray(see the site logo of both Jukes)? I Think two reds should also be considered.

My guess is that a color schemes will be up on the site come June/July, but I would like to see
something a bit earlier since I feel the new site doesn't really deliver that much info.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts