Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of you have been asking about the available color options for the nissan juke. i just found a video from japan showing all current colors of the juke as well as their usdm names.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
does the sapphire black have a blue undertone? it looks badass in black, but I like the bright blue the best. I think brighter colors are safer v. grey, silver and other pavement colors.

I'll be interested in seeing the interior color options. Does the center console come in blue to match the blue one for instance?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just saw a video of the white one. I have been on this kick of wanting everything i buy latley to be white. White is still the color I am considering but seeing them in person will be what seals it for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
does the sapphire black have a blue undertone? it looks badass in black, but I like the bright blue the best. I think brighter colors are safer v. grey, silver and other pavement colors.

I'll be interested in seeing the interior color options. Does the center console come in blue to match the blue one for instance?
Sadly not, only two choices of interior colour, red or silver. I asked my dealer on saturday. Also for us Brit's 'Pacific Blue' isn't available over here. My ideal colour is Pacific Blue with colour coded interior! I guess later down the line they might expand their options!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I could swear I saw a pic of one with a blue "gas tank." Do you think that's something that could be customized?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The blue is nice...and the bronze actually is not as bad as I thought. I am thinking the white(pearl) but with the red interior. It's between the blue, red and white for me. The black is nice but does not show off the cool lines of the car. I had an Mazda RX 8 and I actually bought it in bright silver and I don't like silver usually but it showed off the lines of the car!!! Great video..thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I don't really like the red overtone on the upholstery and doors--I think it looks pink and weird.

·
Registered
122 Posts
White or silver for me. One thing about white is that the center console is going to be white and not sure how I would like that, however the silver would look nice because I like siver accented interior inside my ride. So I have to see the interior of a white one in person before I decide which color.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The Gun Metallic seems to have this satin undertone that mutes the gloss that i LOVE. The Saphire Black looks very classy. Decisions decisions!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the Lightning Blue colour. The blue is a little more prevalent than the Sapphire Black. I didn't see it in the 7 colours video though. I'll be posting some pics of it once i hit 10 posts... but my avatar shows it a bit as well.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Haha, old posts of me drooling over Gun Metallic. In person, to me at least, it seemed to add subtlety to the curves and aggressive fender styling, silver creates more shadow and highlights between the lines... hard to explain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts