Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Sorry if has already been posted and I am boring you, but I figured why not.

You will be able to click and enlarge. Hope it helps atleast one Juker.

A little more info below. Sorry it is chopped up. Too lazy to type it all out and the tech info does not like any copy/paste/saving type actions.

This diagram only applies to 11-14 years, the 15+ models did switch around some wires such as auxiliary audio jack, USB port, video input, etc. If anyone is interested, I'll make another one of these for the 15+ models.

I have struggled to find good wiring diagram information based on the AV system of the Juke. Information regarding retaining the USB port, auxiliary port, factory subwoofer, and reverse camera functionality is hard to come by in a reliable form. I dug up the service manual and did my own installation using its AV wiring information and found it to be completely accurate to my 2013 SV with rockford audio.

I created a simple diagram with all relevant information needed to retain all of these functions with an aftermarket stereo system installation or modify your current installation.

Interesting notes:

The reverse camera requires 6v power applied rather than 12v, I read a facebook post in a juke group that a guy wired up 12v into the camera + power wire and didn't have a problem but I wouldn't recommend this and to use a small and cheap DC DC buck converter to drop to 6v for the reverse camera power terminal.

Baseline and Rockford Fosgate models are both head-unit amplified, not externally amplified thus the door and tweeter speaker wiring terminals are the same. Tweeters are wired in parallel with the front speakers with built-in crossover filter. The factory subwoofer has its own amplifier that can be fed with low-level RCA signal from an aftermarket head unit with full retained function.

Steering wheel control buttons all function via the three different steering wheel wire terminals, others have claimed that the bluetooth module behind the glove box needs to be tapped into to retain the bluetooth control buttons; that is unnecessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You are welcome. No photos as of yet, I will update as they are available.
This info can change depending on if you do have the Intelligent key (I believe most do). Before using the above info and blaming me for anything, this is tech info available to me from Directed Electronics, if you have something you are unsure of, PM me and I will check for any updates/notes.

;)

See attached doc in first post.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Is this for a car with or without nav?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either, there are specific notes on some wiring (ex intelligent key 12 volt wire vs non intelligent 12 volt wire) but nothing different so far with nav. Did you have a particular concern I can hunt down an answer for?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Satellite would know you are moving. At least that is how it works on most. There are ways around that "safeguard" too.
Do a search on the forum, I seem to recall someone already completing a bypass.

·
Registered
393 Posts
so there is a difference between inteligent key and non.......
I got another scematic that states the sub is on 30 and 31 pin and a shield on pin 32.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are no notes indicating any difference in the sub wiring. That being said, for the Nissan Cubes there are variations in wire codes depending on US/International models. So far the Juke only shows up on the US charts. Not saying this is true for the Juke as well....Just offering hope.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Well, I just discovered that my rear speaker are completely different from the chart??
Left is lt green and brown and right is brown and grey.
CRAP! Gonna have to do the 9v battery test on the old speakers to determine polarity.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So it seems the negative wires are different, as the colors you mention above and on your previous post still line up (left = Light Green. right = brown) with the chart for positive. I will submit feedback, thank you.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Well, I just discovered that my rear speaker are completely different from the chart??
Left is lt green and brown and right is brown and grey.
CRAP! Gonna have to do the 9v battery test on the old speakers to determine polarity.
OK, the rears on my Juke are as follows...
Teal, or Light Blue or BLuish Green = Positive.

I did a test on the old speakers and the teal side was definitely positive.

Yes, both rears are the same color.
Sorry for the mis-info above. But it is still different from the chart a bit.

I was working from memory. (bad memory apparently)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Does someone have a picture of the subwoofer pinplug with the cable colours?
Because in the european cars there's a pinplug but it seams that the pinplug is different then the us models... hoping on plug and play here......
thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does someone have a picture of the subwoofer pinplug with the cable colours?
Because in the european cars there's a pinplug but it seams that the pinplug is different then the us models... hoping on plug and play here......
thanks.
Plug and play in what manner? As in you don't have the Rockford subwoofer/amp combo, but want to add one? If so, your vehicle is not pre wired.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Plug and play in what manner? As in you don't have the Rockford subwoofer/amp combo, but want to add one? If so, your vehicle is not pre wired.
Your right. We don't have that option BUT there is a pinplug in the back! Neary the place for the subwoofer.
It contains 1 thicker yellow(I think that's the +) wire,1 red(I suppose the -), 2 grey wires (perhaps the - and + audio out), 1 purple,1 green. Hoping for the shield and the amp on signal.... I don't know what it should be else... The only thing is that the pinplug is different and the wiring having different colours than the american)diagram I have. That's why I like to see some pics with the wirescolours of the pinplug in the sub and the next pinplug in the back.....
I know there's someone on the forum that posted a pic of the sub... Perhaps he could tell me more.... Still hoping tho...:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you buying the Rockford amp/sub combo and required panel? That is the main question I had. If not, none of that wiring truly matters.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Are you buying the Rockford amp/sub combo and required panel? That is the main question I had. If not, none of that wiring truly matters.
I'm thinking of that yeah.... All OEM... so the RF amp/sub and maybe the panel too... First I'll try to fit the sub somewhere else... Perhaps under the drivers seat... or under the dash..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts