Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we are deep into breaking in the Insane Juke project, and are starting to hit as many meets and shows as we can. Yesterday there was only one meet oging on, and it is not exactly a place for imports. We went any way.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
love the wtf counter it was a nice touch!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Not surprising. The Juke is not really a looker. It's a SUV/CUV that has some punch and sporty handling.

If you showed up in the link below, I think there would have been more interest.
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/nissan/juke-r

Best I get at gas stations, supermarkets, etc are from woman telling me how cute it looks with the red accents and matching seats. Lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not surprising. The Juke is not really a looker. It's a SUV/CUV that has some punch and sporty handling.

If you showed up in the link below, I think there would have been more interest.
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/nissan/juke-r

Best I get at gas stations, supermarkets, etc are from woman telling me how cute it looks with the red accents and matching seats. Lol
We did it more to troll. All of the feedback we got was actually extremely positive. People loved the car. A few old timers walked up to me and shook me and RHW's hand saying it was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
How true How true. 65% owned by women in the USA I think?

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Oh I know you know this but Break her in. Dont break her. LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
One of the reasons I got Jukey as well girls loooove Jukey
hell yeaaaaa boiiiiiiiii, give that ***** a Jukeys, bitches love Jukeys.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I too took mine to a mostly classic/muscle car show and parked next to the Jeeps. I got Best Tuner award but no where close to the looks and attention as Insane Juke did. I just love the hidden engine bay camera!
Mac,
Where I live I don't think I have ever seen another Juke driven by a male yet!

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I had some rotard in a beat up 77 Smoky and the Bandit edition TA try to race me in my Juke yesterday at the beach in traffic after heard my turbo noise during normal acceleration. Couldn't tell if he was camming or misfiring because it sounded horrible lol.

He asked me "Does that rice bucket have a TARBO in et?" " wanna run?"
I looked over at him and said no while laughing.

I had images of Kid Rock in that silver TA in Joe Dirt when I said no and started to laugh. Guy got upset and did a burnout anyways while sitting at the redlight with a car in front of him.

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
LOL> Oh well. At least he didnt road rage on your for turning him down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts