Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Nissan Juke 2014's fuel gauge is not working. It suddenly stopped and started showing no fuel while I was travelling on freeway with my two kids. I live in mountains tens of miles away from the nearest urban population so i am unable to find any mechanic in my area. I wanted to fix it by myself and ordered the sensor online. I also try to view some videos on youtube for DIY but those did not help. I tried to peek under rear seat to find fuel tank and saw two lids. I was expecting only one instead of two. Since auto part shall arrive tomorrow and I am surprised with, possibly, two fuel pumps but I have ordered only one sensor. from the videos (of other Nissan models) i was expecting single lid leading to fuel tank as well as some kind of screws (or the likes) from where i could open it. When I spoken to some workshop guy, I felt he would charge me one or more grands for this simple problem.
Need some guidance as how can i fix it by myself. Please also address my confusion with two fuel pumps. I have no previous experience of fixing my car.

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
there are factory service manuals available on the forums here for download. It will have the procedure and some diagrams showing removal and installation.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
727 Posts
Heres a video that shows you how to remove the assembly, the awd models have two covers. But the one with the larger harness is the one you need to access. The other is for the siphon for the other side of the tank;

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are factory service manuals available on the forums here for download. It will have the procedure and some diagrams showing removal and installation.
can you share one such link. I am not sure about my Trim but its Juke 2014 AWD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres a video that shows you how to remove the assembly, the awd models have two covers. But the one with the larger harness is the one you need to access. The other is for the siphon for the other side of the tank;

I opened it but the sensor which I had ordered from Amazon did not fit in the slot. Moreover I found town such gauges; one in the each side. Top of that, I don't know what trim is my car. Its neither mentioned on pink slip nor on the back of the car. It's important to know the exact trim to order correct component. Mine is 2014 AWD without leather seats and multimedia. Can you please guide?

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
can you share one such link. I am not sure about my Trim but its Juke 2014 AWD.
Trim level doesn’t much matter in this case.

You could search…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts