Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Dallas/Fort Worth and North Texas...

Who wants to find out who has the fastest Juke around town?

The 1st time I went out to this event it rained out before I could get a pass down the track. The next time they had the event I chose to work some overtime. I plan on making it out to this and maybe a few guys from DNE (Dallas Nissan Enthusiasts) will make it out there too.

Gates at 6:00PM, Races start at 7:00PM

$15 to Race, $10 to Watch

Anyone wanna roll out there together?

Instant Green Street Night Drags

Imports vs Domestics

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds fun and I'd go if i wasn't going on vacation that Friday! I'd pull up in my bone stock Juke haha!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Peeples. This is event Saturday. Let's get a few time slips on some Jukes!

I'll be leaving the Euless area around 6:00pm, heading South on 360 and turning left sometime after that.

Hit me up here or just look for the Juke!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the Juke all shined up, adult beverages on ice, full tank of gas, every last thing not bolted down is out of the Juke (including a few things that were bolted down). I can't think of anything I've forgotten.

·
Super Moderator
4,180 Posts
Got the Juke all shined up, adult beverages on ice, full tank of gas, every last thing not bolted down is out of the Juke (including a few things that were bolted down). I can't think of anything I've forgotten.
camera! We want to see pictures of the whole weekend!

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
^this x 2

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a little taste!

But keep in mind this was my 1st attempt at any racing or video making!

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Beautiful track.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They do put a lot into the track. It's just about the only reason people in Dallas/Fort Worth know where Ennis is. My Dad used to take my brothers and me to the NHRA Nationals every year. This night was rather hot. It was about 105 even after the sun went down. I believe I may have convinced the local Nissan Club to go out to the next Instant Green races. I may get some better videos now that I know a little bit more about what I am doing.

I really want to see 14.ANYTHING on my new trip to Ennis.

Now how to make that happen...

·
Registered
4 Posts
They do put a lot into the track. It's just about the only reason people in Dallas/Fort Worth know where Ennis is. My Dad used to take my brothers and me to the NHRA Nationals every year. This night was rather hot. It was about 105 even after the sun went down. I believe I may have convinced the local Nissan Club to go out to the next Instant Green races. I may get some better videos now that I know a little bit more about what I am doing.

I really want to see 14.ANYTHING on my new trip to Ennis.

Now how to make that happen...
when is the next race day?

·
Registered
101 Posts
dang even with all the mods you have including a tune you still ran a 15.3?!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup. Just a 15.3. We have to remember we are dealing with 96 cubic inches here.

I'm not sure when the next track day is, but I will be posting when I find out. Cooler weather is Turbo weather.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are 2 1/8th mile tracks south of DFW, Kennedale & Yello Belly. I think the Nissan club I'm a part of may be trying to get an 1/8th mile track day in soon. I'll keep you informed!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did that Corvette in the second video start the same time as you? It looks fun but a little scary at the same time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts