Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a Nissan Juke SV FWD 2013. I was wondering if anyone has videos of how to wire LED bars? I have a magnetic mount I will be using I just don’t know how to actually wire the lights. I looked up videos but can’t find any specifically for my car.
thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I know a few people on the forum have installed a light bar on their Juke. Search the forums for light bar and you’ll find a few posts. I don’t know if they describe how to install, but maybe there are photos of the install. Personally, I would run the wiring direct to the battery with an appropriately sized fuse and not through any existing wiring or harness.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
67 Posts
Exactly. Go straight to the battery with a fuse. There are several ways to mount it. If you look at my thread I mounted using jeep mounts. However some others have had success with different methods. Just search the forums.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I thought installing a light bar was going to be intimidating, but most light bars come with a harness with an in-line fuse and usually a switch and triac wired in for you, and all you have to do is literally put the red wire on the positive terminal and the black wire on the negative terminal (or sometimes, any ground) The hard part is actually running the wires, and there's a few different ways depending on how you want to do it

·
Registered
449 Posts

Reactions: Joetor and Swiftab

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts