Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
This is a 1.6 turbo. The Jukes Turbo Housing is so small plus the Juke's ECU Nerfs most gains especially on the intake side. The OEM intake is already a cold air unit. When you bolt on a SRI or CAI. All you get is intake noise along with quicker response. Not more power. Plenty of dyno's prove this. Consistent gains will be had on Exhaust mods.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have Injen Turbo Cold air intake system in my 2011 Juke, not mounted yet. Just thinking about some heat/water shield. Does any one have placed any protection? Not sure about Injen Hydro-Shield, I dont think it will give good protection.

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
Someone just installed a metal shield.

I would buy some black ABS sheets and a heat gun. Maybe an hour job. Might cost $40 including the Harbor Freight heat gun.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the injen Hydro shield I have ran my juke through storms, floods, sand storms and im still running like new. I also even have the vent open in the front so its really exposed to the world.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have order Hydro, thanks:)
One more question. I need to clean and lube filter, but it is hard to but Injen cleaning kit in Poland. You think it is save to use for example K&N cleaning kit?

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
I would not see why not. It is a oil made for a filter.

Are you sure the Injen needs Oil ?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have Injen Turbo Cold air intake system in my 2011 Juke, not mounted yet. Just thinking about some heat/water shield. Does any one have placed any protection? Not sure about Injen Hydro-Shield, I dont think it will give good protection.
May I suggest this: https://injen.com/i-30497657-injen-hydroshield-black.html#!year=2011||make=NISSAN||model=JUKE||submodel=1.6L TURBO L4

I've had my Injen Hydro Shield on since I bought the Injen CAI. It has gotten me out of many jams. It will keep the water from being sucked up while splashed or a quick puddle & keeps the filter dry. If you inadvertently do go through deep water, the shield is not designed for this & you will be SOL. Mine is 7 years old now & still performs as it did new.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Juke 1.6L DIGT AWD
10 Posts
Hey guys, I have 2015 Juke turbo AWD (gen2).
I'm just about to buy the Injen CAI SP1900BLK, but first can someone tell me if I need to purchase the Turbo auxiliary tube to fit the intake?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
You do not. But it does look cool tho

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Juke 1.6L DIGT AWD
10 Posts
Dont waste your money on the CAI: Juke Intake Testing
Wish I saw this earlier! I bought the Injen cold air intake which was the missing puzzle, and once installed I will be getting a tune! Currently, I have custom catback, custom cat-delete, GFB BOV and the 2j pulley.
Just trying to get more power while keeping reliability, Which makes the perfect daily!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wish I saw this earlier! I bought the Injen cold air intake which was the missing puzzle, and once installed I will be getting a tune! Currently, I have custom catback, custom cat-delete, GFB BOV and the 2j pulley.
Just trying to get more power while keeping reliability, Which makes the perfect daily!
to get the most out of a tune you really need to upgrade the intercooler. The oem one is terrible. Also you will get more torque with a catless downpipe off the turbo. The oem downpipe is a massive restriction in the system.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts