Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I´ve now the complete Calipper Set of the 370Z Sport here.
The rear Rotors from the 370Z will fit right away with Handbrake.

For the front i´ll try to use Mitsubishi EVO X Rotors.
They are 350x32mm
And the total height is only about 44mm instead of the 49mm of the 370Z Std.
As this works…, there is no need for a hub spacer any more.

The only thing what has to be done.
Is a ring for the center hole.
Mitsubishi is about 69mm and the std. 370Z Rotor has 68mm.

Does anybody know if i could leave the stock Juke Brake Lines?!?

Regards Veit

·
Registered
317 Posts
derWeevil; Have you ever had a chance to finish this kit? I am very interested in purchasing a set of brackets. My friend has a 300zx and im sure hes got spare brake parts.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Stage 1. I wasn't paying 700$ more for the stage 2 kit which basically is the Stage 1 with bigger rotors. Seems crazy in my opinion.

The Stage 1 with EBC rotors looks just as good and should perform very well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings. I found this thread while doing a google search for ball joints. Go figure. Anyway, Im surprised you guys haven't looked into the 2007 - 2012 Nissan sentra SpecV brake options. Same Knuckle, which allows you to use a whole host of other OEM calipers, and rotor combo's. The specV rotor has the same hat depth issue as the Juke, where it is shallow, as opposed to the 350/370/maxima rotors. On my sentra, se-r btw, i have the larger specv rotors, with 2010 infiniti M45 2 piston front calipers, and 2010 M45 rear calipers and rotors.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Greetings. I found this thread while doing a google search for ball joints. Go figure. Anyway, Im surprised you guys haven't looked into the 2007 - 2012 Nissan sentra SpecV brake options. Same Knuckle, which allows you to use a whole host of other OEM calipers, and rotor combo's. The specV rotor has the same hat depth issue as the Juke, where it is shallow, as opposed to the 350/370/maxima rotors. On my sentra, se-r btw, i have the larger specv rotors, with 2010 infiniti M45 2 piston front calipers, and 2010 M45 rear calipers and rotors.
Has anyone thought about trying this?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
It's a matter of offset on the rotors that you will find to be a pita. All jukee have rotor offset of 44mm but most nissan with 12.6 rotor are at or around 50's except the murano which sits at 49mm and that's what I did! Also the rears are 12.1 with offset of 62 which is spot on for the juke but rotor thickness is almost double due to the rear ones being vented.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's a matter of offset on the rotors that you will find to be a pita. All jukee have rotor offset of 44mm but most nissan with 12.6 rotor are at or around 50's except the murano which sits at 49mm and that's what I did! Also the rears are 12.1 with offset of 62 which is spot on for the juke but rotor thickness is almost double due to the rear ones being vented.
So they're listed at ..49.2mm... what do i need to do to make them fit?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
You buy all of it disk calipers all of it!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I got mine from power stop cost like $700 for front and rear. thats calipers with brackets, rotors, pads, new hardware too!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts