Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
i cant see why it wouldnt. i know that the rear lamps are different but are still essentially the same shape. the rest of the body is the same

·
Registered
9 Posts
All the websites i see say that the 2014 model is the last one it fits. I can't find someone who has installed it on a later model.

·
Registered
324 Posts
perhaps someone with a mkll will chime in. mine is a 2013 nismo & sitting in the lot 3 cars away from me is a 2018 sv...i know the owner. to me, apart from the led style rear lamps, they are identical lol

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
I have no clue what else changed but the Front is totally different. In other words the Gen1 Bumper and Gen2 bumper do not fit so I would assume there are minor differences in the rear possibly.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was curious about this also. So I looked into it. The second gen utilizes a different liftgate. I'm sure it would mostly fit but there could be gaps.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I just bought a 2014 Nismo RS with the CF double Impul wing and the rear light is missing... what light goes in the spot molded into the CF wing?
Its narrow and pretty wide... been searching for a while now, even contacted Impul directly and they chose not to help so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
Hi everyone, I just bought a 2014 Nismo RS with the CF double Impul wing and the rear light is missing... what light goes in the spot molded into the CF wing?
Its narrow and pretty wide... been searching for a while now, even contacted Impul directly and they chose not to help so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
No clue.

It must be a standard Impul light. Maybe cross reference one using Google.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts