Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm pretty sure the wing goes around the window, so at worst it'll be blocking the window around the edges. I'm not too much of a fan of the upper wing, but I really like the looks of the lower half.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Why hasn't someone made the juke gt-r spoiler yet? Seriously. If I was going to invest my time and money into a juke project to sell as a business proposition. The first product I'd look into manufacturing is that juke-r spoiler. This spoiler is cool but it's just not for me and the direction I want to take my car.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
:vs_rightHere:

Why hasn't someone made the juke gt-r spoiler yet? Seriously. If I was going to invest my time and money into a juke project to sell as a business proposition. The first product I'd look into manufacturing is that juke-r spoiler. This spoiler is cool but it's just not for me and the direction I want to take my car.
:vs_clap:

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I thought I saw where Seibon was going to work on the Juke-R spoiler after they did the hood.

i did see this lower tail fin on eBay that looks cool.

That looks nice, wonder if it's legit.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have been asking for a Juke-R Split wing for like 2 years now. Instead we get replicas of hideous wings (yes the IMPUL double wing is awful looking) and carbon fiber hatches? Really?

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Does anyone know of this will work with the already installed NISMO spoiler? I have an RS, and the only pics I've seen have this installed w/ traditional Juke spoilers.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This one is down to $500. Not going to lie. I was thinking about it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,840 Posts
Yes the CF is more $$$

She needs to ballance out the CF she will have on the front.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,840 Posts
Diamonds and CF> A girls best friend.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts