Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many months ago I ordered the Impul Double Wing from overseas. Once it arrived it was shipped off to Aero Jacked in California. What we were able to do was create the mold to reproduce the wing here in the US.

The wing is the wing you see below:

The wing is now available for purchase and comes in paintable fiber glass or full carbon fiber. I currently have the ONLY full carbon fiber wing produced. They have handmade by Aero Jacket which is the leading supplier of custom body panels for Nissans. Aero Jacket has also simplified the installation process.

I paid over $1600 just for my fiberglass one from Impul.

Paintable Fiber Glass Double Wing $799 (First 5 Orders Ship FREE)
Full Carbon Fiber Double Wing $1399 (First 5 Orders Ship FREE)

Here are a couple pictures of my completed carbon fiber wing:

Questions or comments let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
OMG that looks SICK!!! I got questions spewing out of my head now.

1) How does the wing mount on the hatch?
2) If I remember, the upper wing can be taken off by unbolting 4 bolts right?
3) Can you get a side picture of the upper and lower wings so I can see the profile?
Sorry if I sound demanding, but I must know!:vs_mad::vs_mad::vs_mad:

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
WOWZA!

:glasses:

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
... I ordered the Impul Double Wing from overseas. Once it arrived it was shipped off to Aero Jacked in California..... to create the mold to reproduce the wing here in the US.

The wing is the wing you see below:

Questions or comments let me know!

Comment. I'm not your attorney. You should consult him/her.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Looks the same to me. Not a fan of it, but I could see the appeal if you wanted to serve a double buffet line from the rear of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looks the same to me. Not a fan of it, but I could see the appeal if you wanted to serve a double buffet line from the rear of the vehicle.
Agree not my cup of tea looks too rice rocket but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wouldn't mind just the lower part.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Pics of this on a Nismo with the stock Nismo spoiler?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
20150821_094707.jpg Had our Impul wing for a while now and love it, just don't think Impul would like the idea of copies being made of their original wing.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Had our Impul wing for a while now and love it, just don't think Impul would like the idea of copies being made of their original wing.
Well done with the two-tone! :vs_bulb:

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
Pics of this on a Nismo with the stock Nismo spoiler?
I wouldn't run this wing with the Nismo wing. The Nismo wing would ruin the downforce of this wing as it would just make it flow over the lower portion that has a "cup " shape to grab a lot of air. Either way that piece is extremely low on the hatch which would probably cause some weird turbulence too

·
Registered
612 Posts
Now that I have seen it up close I would say it's a bit much for me, but I think the back end could use something, just not sure what.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts