Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day, I gaze at the Juke--go to the official site, and try on all the colors, move the car around in circles, watch the videos.

and it might not even be the car for me. But I really think it's a lot of car for the money.

What's your best guess as to when the Juke will be available for purchase in the States? October?

BTW, the Juke Facebook page has pretty good information (very detailed info on the "info" tab) if you haven't taken a look.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is so funny because It is the same way for me. I do the same exact thing even though I don't think it is the right car for me but I am just obssesed with it too. I was told it will be available in early october. Some dealers may get it late september. It really depends.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw the Juke is now featured on the main Nissan USA webpage. closer!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I know, I know!! I keep doing the exact same thing!! Check the web site, check the forum(s), UK and USA. Look at the pictures AGAIN!!!

Don´t really know if I even want one, until I try the "fit".

Maybe it´s a cunning plot, to make us all dribble with excitement and anticipation!!

My wall calendar is full of crosses, killing off the days!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since a week i have the same symptoms but that is caused by the fact that i pre-ordered a Juke in the Netherlands.
Last week there was a preview at my dealers place. Me and my wife went to them to see the Juke with our own eyes ande to "feel"the car.
In real the car is even better looking than on the internet and that is an understatement. You HAVE to see it for yourself to understand what i mean.

And now i am lurking all the news and have to wait till november or december to drive my force red ( radiant red in the us) Juke.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Same here peeps,

I ordered mine as well. With allot of luck I will drive it same where between sept and oct. As it will be a dealer show room model.
Funny thing is I even have already the vehicle ID number.
Somone please help me to get trough this month, cos I can't wait anymore.

seaching down google and youtube. I am even now collecting all the road tests here in the media, how sick it it :D

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I am really obsessed.
Now I know mine i coming somewhere october instead of september.

I can't wait and now it even worst I have to wait longer.

each day I am hoping my dealer wel call and tell me it getting there earlier.
But no the phone does not ring with the number of the dealer on the display

I hate waiting, can;t someon speed thing up :D

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so, now I'm a "senior" member, so I have an avatar and everything. Still months away from purchasing any car, but the Juke remains at the top of my list. I almost feel like if I don't get the Juke, I'll be disappointed in myself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Waiting for it too. But not gonna pre order til I test drive one myself. Looks like a early October launch date for us in US and Canada.

·
Registered
21 Posts
so, now I'm a "senior" member, so I have an avatar and everything. Still months away from purchasing any car, but the Juke remains at the top of my list. I almost feel like if I don't get the Juke, I'll be disappointed in myself.
fell in love with the car too.
at least it's been made available in your country.
sadly, the local nissan distributors here in the philippines
are a tad out of touch with the rest of the global market.
never saw a dualis (qashqai) or rogue on their products list...
they do have a lot of 80's looking vans 'though.:cool:

oh well, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
hopefully they'll be able to bring some in by year 2020.:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts