Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am from Illinois; I am in the NW burb's. I have an SL AWD with lighting and sport packages in sapphire black with 2200 miles. Love it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a state over! ... Indiana. Have not seen one on the road yet...

I'm about 30 miles NORTH of Lafayette (Purdue University). I'm alone out here... just me and the horses.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Im originally from the NW suburbs but now live in the south suburbs. I rarely see any jukes on the road. I only see them at the dealership.

·
Super Moderator
6,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im originally from the NW suburbs but now live in the south suburbs. I rarely see any jukes on the road. I only see them at the dealership.
I've seen about 8 Jukes in all colors except the Brown.

Does your SRI and Stillen strut tower brace have any fitment issues?

·
Registered
532 Posts
There are no fitment issues at all. I installed both at the same time and it took about 25-30 minutes to button everything up. It was incredibly easy install.

·
Registered
59 Posts
P-town area as well. Quite a few Jukes around here! So far I'm the only one I've seen with a spoiler, so thats how my friends know its me. Methodist hospital actually has a runner car Juke with their big white and green emblem slapped on the side. *shudder*

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im on the edge of St Louis, in Alton IL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello people,

I just brought my baby home, from the dealer yesturday. What really sucks is that I'm very sick and I can't spend any time with it. Also I have not come up with a name for it ;P

Anyway I'm in CHICAGO!

I think there are a lot of us from chicago and around chicago. One of these days we should really schedule a place and a time so we can all meet up and talk about our Jukes. I don't know if there is a chicago Juke club or something along the lines, but I would be nice if we all met once in a while. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Northern suburbs (Lake County). I've seen only one other Juke on the road around here in the last month. I expect that'll change as the 2012s start arriving -- there are very few 2011s left at the Nissan dealers these days and the 2012s have only just started coming in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have anyone change the head light bulbs??

I found it terribly hard to change it.

Hope that someone can help with the instructions to take it apart... well should say taking the surrounding things apart to get to the bulb.

When are all of us going to arrange a ride or something together??

SL AWD Red on REd.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Have anyone change the head light bulbs??

I found it terribly hard to change it.

Hope that someone can help with the instructions to take it apart... well should say taking the surrounding things apart to get to the bulb.

When are all of us going to arrange a ride or something together??

SL AWD Red on REd.
yeah the bulbs are a pain in the butt to change but doable. The drivers side is tight but nothing has to be done. The passenger has a trick. you need to unclip the windshield fluid tank from the frame. Its just one little black pop up clip. With this gone you should be able to move the tank out of the way giving you just enough space.
Im in for a meet up now that its getting nice out.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts