Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Its been an issue since the start...Countless complaints here on the Forum...And regardless of driving style it should not be occurring...I understand Nissan has a new part number out for this item.. But to date they have not issued a technical service bulletin or recall... I suspect its coming very soon...I've had my Juke since last Oct and crossing my fingers mine doesn't pop! I have a good working relationship with my service manager and I'm heading over today to see if they will go ahead and swap mine out for the newer part just to be safe..

and btw..if you go back through some of the post on here this issue has happened to those just driving in routine traffic...hardly aggressive..

Thanks for you input on this issue. Possibly you can report here what your Service Manager says.

Oh, your saying "regardless of driving style" is stroking with the brush very widely though.....

·
Banned
214 Posts
Its been an issue since the start...Countless complaints here on the Forum...And regardless of driving style it should not be occurring...I understand Nissan has a new part number out for this item.. But to date they have not issued a technical service bulletin or recall... I suspect its coming very soon...I've had my Juke since last Oct and crossing my fingers mine doesn't pop! I have a good working relationship with my service manager and I'm heading over today to see if they will go ahead and swap mine out for the newer part just to be safe..

and btw..if you go back through some of the post on here this issue has happened to those just driving in routine traffic...hardly aggressive..

Thanks for you input on this issue. Possibly you can report here what your Service Manager says.

Oh, your saying "regardless of driving style" is stroking with a very wide brush stroke though..... :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts

Oh, your saying "regardless of driving style" is stroking with a very wide brush stroke though..... :cool:
I definetly keep everyone posted...and the "wide brush stroke" was intentional :D...meaning from what I'd read here on the Forum its not just happening to aggressive drivers constantly punching in their boosts! :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts