Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my brother take road trips every now and again so I finally went ahead and installed my CB in my juke. Works pretty good! Haha

Reactions: Jaxxa and Swiftab

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
Wow people still use em ?

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah. There the best way to go when your traveling in packs. Ton of fun when everyone has one.

·
Registered
211 Posts
We would use the 2 way radios for some of the car groups I was a part of before. Not as reliable or powerfull as a CB but they worked well enough. WAY faster than cell phones text or talk. Reminds me of nextel push to talk, on the cheap.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We would use the 2 way radios for some of the car groups I was a part of before. Not as reliable or powerfull as a CB but they worked well enough. WAY faster than cell phones text or talk. Reminds me of nextel push to talk, on the cheap.
Yeah, I had a little biofang radio I was using but I saw at Walmart CB's are like 40 bucks + 20 bucks on amazon for a antenna. so I was like "might as well" and pulled the trigger on it. lmao not a bad set up and now I can give the biofang to my wife for her car. I will admit tho. The Juke has like ZERO flat surfaces on the console so you have to get creative with mounting. Everything is a freakin' curve. LOL

·
Registered
211 Posts
😂... zero flat mounting surface is right. Closest thing is the roof, but that might be a sung fit with head room. Even the center console has no reall flat surfaces. Maybe the little flat bit at the end under the A-con/drive info screen.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lmao that’s not even deep enough! I tried. But yeah I might have to do some more creative thinking or I might 3D print a level mount. Probably do the second.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts