• Best budget parts

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Nissan Juke SL fwd,Nismo cnai,magnaflow mugger FCC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m lost in Kansas City there’s only a few shops one said they only did UpRev tunes then a week later it’s now EcuTek? I wanted to find someone to custom make me a downpipe. I wonder are they still as expensive as 2JR or FR 350-$400? Does anyone have the dimensions or what should I do on a budget. I was going to order a intercooler,Downpipe,coil overs (or would eibach springs have a better ride? I want the factory tires to have about 1-1.25” of gap. I’ve seen where places will let you make payments? Do you guys know of anywhere that has what we need where we can do installments? So FR Matt confused me he said if I find upRev cable license dyno rental that’ll total what the kit with license costs. I’d like to use GFB boost control as a means of changing maps I think I saw or just if I pay a shop $600 will they give me the full kit and stage 1 tune? A license means I can tune it as much as I want I believe. I tunes my type R integra with Hondata took 15 mins he plugged computer in and did something not on a dyno though just a flash. All help appreciates Juke Fam. * with the Gold Juke SL w Nismo CAI and full mid 2.5- catbacck they left Ed and put flowmaster on my car instead of Magnaflow street series which I loved on Honda very smooth and low. Does the GFB TMS newer bov/recirc let the blow off sound on a CVT 1.6 FWD

·
Registered
727 Posts
Custom parts always cost more.

Uprev is 10X better than ecutek, and I tune with both.

I am not sure how I confused you? Uprev License is $300 to unlock the ecu. You need a Tuner Cable to tune the car remotely. That tuner cable is $775. Unless you know of a local tuner that has that cable already. Some places offer email remote tuning, where they send you a tune file, you then do pulls on the street, send them a log, then they send you a new file. This can take weeks to do. I remote in while the car is on the dyno and tune it live. The faster and more accurate way to do it.

You change maps using the built in uprev control using the cruise control buttons. There is no need for an aftermarket boost controller.

Hondata and tuning a NA honda are completely different than tuning your juke. You cannot compare one to the other. The software is different. the engine is different. It is all different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts