Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
White toasters look way better than blue ones. Just saying.

Do they all have the silver bottom no matter what color they are?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I believe the silver is apart of the works package (bumpers and side skirts)
Regular altos are single colour I believe.

also, does the alto use the same engine as the cappuccino?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So I did a little research on the Suzuki Alto and specifically the "Kei car" category. The smallest highway-legal passenger car category. A 30+ year old, 3-cylinder, 660cc turbo-charged box on wheels with a rear bench.

Do you take it on the interstate at all given its (relatively) low top speed and more importantly, do you even feel safe in it around other MUCH larger vehicles? Since it's so small and light, I'm sure acceleration isn't much of a problem even if it only has 67 lb-ft of torque.
I do take it on highways and the like. To go 70mph you are at about 5k rpm in 5th gear. No 6th. It was built for city slickin'. It accelerates and overtakes like a motorcycle, however. Much fun.

And yes I fear for my life lol. I live in the yeehaw state and I see jacked up trucks daily. On my way to the last show I pulled up to a redlight next to one, and was eye level with their lug nuts. I need a roll cage. There's no airbags, no reinforcement in the doors (which are about 1/4" thick), and the rear windows are not tempered. I WILL die if one of them big boys hits me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I believe the silver is apart of the works package (bumpers and side skirts)
Regular altos are single colour I believe.

also, does the alto use the same engine as the cappuccino?
They both have the turbocharged twincam version of the F6A until like '94 or '95 when they switch to the K6A. However, Cappo is mounted vertical and RWD vs Alto horizontal and AWD.

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
And yes I fear for my life lol. I live in the yeehaw state and I see jacked up trucks daily. On my way to the last show I pulled up to a redlight next to one, and was eye level with their lug nuts. I need a roll cage. There's no airbags, no reinforcement in the doors (which are about 1/4" thick), and the rear windows are not tempered. I WILL die if one of them big boys hits me.
My mind immediately thought of this scene from Ocean's 11...

41 - 45 of 45 Posts