Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
There was some guy on here going back and forth with Catwoman who was claiming Japan as his current location. Aside from him, I don't think I've seen any.

·
Registered
234 Posts
wow, you could be the hookup for those that want the japan armrest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arm Rest, I will see how much they cost :D

With the exchange rate, it may be a bit pricey though ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I could go with a armrest for a sunroof swap. I wanted the SL package, but hate sunroofs, but would hate to *fix* the hole it would leave also.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I could go with a armrest for a sunroof swap. I wanted the SL package, but hate sunroofs, but would hate to *fix* the hole it would leave also.
Filling holes with a Juke is easy! (yeah, fix but fill is more fun). Just stop at almost any corner, open the passenger door, and within minutes (usually) you'll have a chance to do all the filling you want. It can get hairy though with so many offers, so you might have to make restrictions like, "only plaid skirts," or "tight (or baggy) jeans" etc. BJ (before the Juke) I used to sometimes wonder what I could do about fri. or sat. night. Not anymore. WJ (with Juke) I'm the BMOC wherever I stop the car. Way to go Nissan for pumping my love life full. Get a Juke today. You won't regret it.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there. Wonder to see another Juke Owner from Asia here.

I'm reading this forum and many other english forum for a while before decide to bought Japanese's Black Juke 16GT.

There's rumor here that Nissan Thailand will officially import Indonesia's Juke before end of this year. But I can't resist my lust anymore. so I ordered my Juke from gray market importer.

FCUKIN to 187% import car tax wall. 16GT price up to 1.8 million THB after discount (about 4.6 m JPY , 60000 USD)

But I'm please with it. It suit my driving style, small parking space and randomly flooded roads of Bangkok.

Now I have one the most unique car on the road . Because for 2 months I didn't see any other Juke here and people keep asking what is this car everyday. LOL

cons is.....I got in to an accident and must wait for spare part shipping for months. ORZ

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There was some guy on here going back and forth with Catwoman who was claiming Japan as his current location. Aside from him, I don't think I've seen any.
You have a good memory

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, I am working at Authorized Nissan Dealer in Jakarta Indonesia and own Juke 1.5 CVT (Automatic Transmission). In my country Juke available in two variants Juke 1.5 CVT and Juke 1.5 CVT RX. both used automatic transmission. How about you guyz?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello there. Wonder to see another Juke Owner from Asia here.

I'm reading this forum and many other english forum for a while before decide to bought Japanese's Black Juke 16GT.

There's rumor here that Nissan Thailand will officially import Indonesia's Juke before end of this year. But I can't resist my lust anymore. so I ordered my Juke from gray market importer.

FCUKIN to 187% import car tax wall. 16GT price up to 1.8 million THB after discount (about 4.6 m JPY , 60000 USD)

But I'm please with it. It suit my driving style, small parking space and randomly flooded roads of Bangkok.

Now I have one the most unique car on the road . Because for 2 months I didn't see any other Juke here and people keep asking what is this car everyday. LOL

cons is.....I got in to an accident and must wait for spare part shipping for months. ORZ
Currently, almost all of Authorized Nissan Dealer in Indonesia reduced the discount of all Nissan car and rumor said it because the flood in Thailand.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts