Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can add front facing and wing mirror cameras to my 2015 acenta premium. I have the connect stereo and reverse camera.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
People have been asking this question for years and I don't believe anyone has ever had any success trying to add surround view to a non-original equipment juke. The head unit and ICon system hook into the BCM (body control module) which makes it pretty much impossible to swap head units and change that type of functionality. Both OEM Nissan heads or aftermarket.

The only possible option would be to go fully aftermarket and get a head unit with surround view as part of the package (cameras, etc. included) and replace the OEM head completely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know if I can add front facing and wing mirror cameras to my 2015 acenta premium. I have the connect stereo and reverse camera.

Cheers
People have been asking this question for years and I don't believe anyone has ever had any success trying to add surround view to a non-original equipment juke. The head unit and ICon system hook into the BCM (body control module) which makes it pretty much impossible to swap head units and change that type of functionality. Both OEM Nissan heads or aftermarket.

The only possible option would be to go fully aftermarket and get a head unit with surround view as part of the package (cameras, etc. included) and replace the OEM head completely.
Thats so crap :( oh well ill just have to deal with it for the time being then

Thanks for the reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts