Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure I saw another Juke heading North on Fry Rd headed towards 290 as I was heading South n Fry headed back home. It was another graphite blue, wonder if it was anyone here on the forums? (or yet to be) lol. Can't miss the design and it was my first sighting of one other than my own.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well this time a definate sighting, on South Mason Road, a Sapphire Black Juke, rode alongside/behind it for a short bit.. good to see another one out in the wild!

·
Registered
180 Posts
ha ha... I work in the Katy area. You might see me on Mason during lunch hours or heading somewhere around there for happy hour. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might have been you, do you have a custom license plate? forget what it was but it was a plate with a texas shaped star on the left side. It was around 12:30 give/take a few minutes, turned into a shopping center somewhere forget near where though lol darn rain today too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, new owner new member in the Houston area, FM1960/249 area...I've seen three or four Jukes one black, one blue, one silver and one white. I own a white nismo, my b-day present to me, lol, having a great time in it to!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got rid of my 2012 graphite blue juke today for a 2013 silver juke... though think i got a better deal.. $50 less a month in car payment leather interior, auto lights, backup camera, heated seats.. old one didn't have those things. don't like the color but was the only option, ah well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yall might see me around the SW Area... I'll have Sterling McCall rear license plate frames... Anyone down to have a meet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on the SW side of Houston too. Just got my Juke Nismo yesterday and have already seen 3 Jukes around the Missouri City area. Hopefully there will be some Juke meets I can go to. I am new to Nissan and come from the Houston 8th Civic group.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts