Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to post this to forum. I have a 2012 nissan juke sl with 299001 miles on it. I just replaced the turbo at 296000. Nothing eles has been replaced. Change oil every 5000 miles with castrol synthetic 5w30 and change cvt every 30000 drain and fill. Also been running stage 1 tune since 36000. 15.7 pound of boost on stock motor. Great car

·
Super Moderator
1,928 Posts
Great to hear the car has been reliable for you with routine maintenance. CVT or 6MT?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't read... you said it in the post.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Welcome. That is awesome. It's a reflection on your good maintenance and also a little luck. I hope that it continues. Keep us posted.

Can you tell us about the turbo replacement? What happened?

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
70 Posts
this is what i like to hear. hopefully i can get mine there one day. :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
I don't see luck. I see good maintenance and TON of highway driving which are the least damaging to any car. Could be wrong through on that assumption but grats

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
I'm honestly super impressed by this, especially with the tune. Hope you retire it before it retires itself. I will be pleasantly surprised if my CVT makes it to 100k. Does your CVT still perform about how you remember it in the beginning?

·
Registered
44 Posts
That’s awesome! I have a 2011 SL 6MT with 135k. I’m second owner so not sure of past maintenance, but I’ve completed a full tuneup with plug change, brakes and rotors, switched to full synthetic and change every 7-10k miles, air filter, etc. my only worry with mine is that it religiously burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles to the T. I’m hoping to get to 300k as well. I will definitely purchase a newer one down the road but may go to CVT. My only complaint with my Juke, aside from burning oil, is the road noise. When I’m on the highway doing around 80mph, I have a loud roaring sound that (if it were rear wheel drive), I’d assume my gears were going out in the pumpkin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts