Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2015 SL/AWD Gun Metallic
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my fellow Juke enthusiasts. I'm new here. I've already made some posts, but my brother advised me to post something here because I wanna get a few opinions on things.

I've had my 2015 SL/AWD for almost 2 years. And I've been itching to customize a few things. So has my brother. Haha. He's a powder coater and will be doing my wheels, as well as helping me with everything else. But you know, he has his areas of expertise and isnt knowledgeable about everything. That being said, some advice/recommendations are much needed.

I've been perusing the threads, checking out the carbon and exhaust upgrades. And I looked into Stillen, upon seeing some of you on here using them for your exhaust. My brother said that's something I should pull the trigger on, that it's a good brand. But he isn't sure what the difference between the FWD and AWD systems they have on their website. Is there? Is there a specific system I would need to get if I went with them?

That being said, for anyone who has changed their exhaust? What are you favorite brands or what do you recommend, if not Stillen?

Also, where does everyone get their carbon stuff? That's something my brother wanted me to ask lol.

Sorry for the rambling! Also sorry if I should have broken this post up and put them in diff threads. I've been doing my fair share of googling and I've never come across this forum before, which is weird. Then, I randomly did yesterday. Thanks for any advice ya'll can give. 馃槉

Super Moderator
welcome to the forums. there is a difference between the FWD and AWD exhaust systems. the two big differences are the mid pipe which is actually the second cat delete pipe (Injen calls it the down pipe, but it's not the true down pipe) is a different shape and the FWD has the downstream O2 sensor in it. Also towards the back axel, the AWD has a few more things to clear so it actually goes under the frame, whereas the FWD has a few more bends and goes over the rear frame.

There are a few different brands of exhaust, but it all depends on your taste or preference in look and sound. I actually don't know who makes them for the gen 2 Juke. You will need to find one that lists that it fits 2015 and newer. There is a difference between gen 1 and gen 2. If you want to go full turbo back exhaust, you will have to get a custom downpipe and right now there's really only 1 person that might still make them for the gen 2 AWD engine. It's a very difficult part swap and requires removing the engine on the gen 2.

Reactions: lilykakes

Registered
2015 SL/AWD Gun Metallic
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
Okay. So as far as Gen 1 and Gen 2 goes, that just confused me lol. My Juke is 2015. Is that not a gen 1?????

Super Moderator
The more I think about it, the gen 1 exhausts should fit the gen 2 except for the down pipe. The exhaust was one of maybe 2 total aftermarket parts that fit across both generations. Still, you should verify before getting one.

Super Moderator
The best carbon fiber stuff comes from the Japanese market fyi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts