Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Jamie here from Doug Thorley headers. I'm interested in developing some product for your cars. Axleback/cat/turboback and possibly headers for the NA models. If anyone here is interested and in the So. California area please shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can set up. We are fully insured and the car will be stored in doors at all times. Development time can vary from 2 to 7 working days.

Here's what you get for your assistance:
Dyno runs before and after.
Free product once the part goes into production.

Here's our address:
1220 W. Railroad St.
Corona, Ca 92882

Pm me and lets get started.

Pleasure to meet ya'll
Jamie

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hope you can find someone close by with a juke so these products can be developed. I am on the east-coast.

Quick question about perfrmance parts, excuse my ignorance on the matter, would turbo upgrade parts to limit the lag void the warranty?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Will you be represented at the upcoming SEMA show?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ RED. The short answer is no, they will not. The reasoning behind this is the fact that we as consumers are protected under the magnusson-Moss warranty act. In a nut shell, this law explains that unless the aftermarket product you installed causes the direct failure of another component, no manufacture or dealer can deny the warranty work just because you installed the aftermarket part. Google it. I cannot post a link until I have 10 or more posts.

@ValBoo. I will be there personally but our company will not have a display this year. We have been a member of SEMA for 50 years.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Axleback/cat/turboback and possibly headers for the NA models.
(lafs) not near you; don't even know what those terms mean. probably not a good candidate, huh?

·
Registered
79 Posts
(lafs) not near you; don't even know what those terms mean. probably not a good candidate, huh?
Well there are no NA models, they're all turbo.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Guess that crushes that??? Probably a good idea to research the vehicle a little in advance. It only comes as a 1.6L TURBO here in the states. If you are only working with NA engines, then your market would be overseas. The turbo back stuff is what we would be interested in here. Proabably not enough out there yet to get a good response. Too bad we don't have a regional forum so we would know who is out there...lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guess that crushes that??? Probably a good idea to research the vehicle a little in advance. It only comes as a 1.6L TURBO here in the states. If you are only working with NA engines, then your market would be overseas. The turbo back stuff is what we would be interested in here. Proabably not enough out there yet to get a good response. Too bad we don't have a regional forum so we would know who is out there...lol.
I stand corrected...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts