Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2014 Nissan juke NISMO Automatic all-wheel-drive and definitely want more power please let me know what the best performance parts out there are or can I do an EC yoAutomatic all-wheel-drive and definitely want more power please let me know what the best performance parts out there are or can I do an ECu Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome to the forum, BUT there are many topics about this. Do a search. It's your friend.
Tune first.
Then play.
No tune=no upgrade as the ECU will 'undo' anything you've added to it; ie: SRI, exhaust or FMIC anything.
Actually a FMIC isn't even worth it (imho) unless you track the car daily. I have a full FMIC setup sitting in my basement (along with a CVT cooler setup) that will most likely never go on (bought stuff cuz it was 'cool' not realizing it wont really make a difference other than looks).
They are fun little cars. Get a tune!

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Tune first then ask questions later. LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,867 Posts
You have two options for tuning. UpRev or EcuTek. Use their website to find a tuner nearby you. If you want to get maximum power out of the tune, you not only need a competent tuner, but also one that can do it on a dyno. An off the shelf tune file will be ok but is pretty generic. A street tune or remote tune will be better because the tuner can look at your data logs. Like Mac said, dyno tune first then go play.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Oh if you have a dyno tuning shop nearby use them if they are capable. If not. Drunkmann tuning is used here and is very reputable. He tuned my car but does remote tunes that work Very well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts