Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I just got my 13, Nissan Juke Nismo 5 days ago! FWD, Manual :)
I'm so in-love with it, but the only thing that bothers me are the headlights because they are factory headlights :( ! They need to be updated, but I'm a noob and don't know what to look for and where I could find affordable parts!

Please help!

·
Super Moderator
2,197 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Search around here for headlight projector retrofit.

You can do the retrofit one of 3 ways: send your headlights to someone that does them, buy the kit and do it yourself, or buy a set already customized and listed in the classifieds section.

you have a gen 1 Juke so only gen 1 Juke headlight housings will fit on your Juke. Gen 2 Jukes had the option of projector/reflector bowl combo headlight units but they will not fit on the gen 1.

Reactions: JukeBabyy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums! Search around here for headlight projector retrofit.

You can do the retrofit one of 3 ways: send your headlights to someone that does them, buy the kit and do it yourself, or buy a set already customized and listed in the classifieds section.

you have a gen 1 Juke so only gen 1 Juke headlight housings will fit on your Juke. Gen 2 Jukes had the option of projector/reflector bowl combo headlight units but they will not fit on the gen 1.

--Thank you so much!! :)

·
Administrator
11,701 Posts
If you want the best. A member here does custom head light retrofits.

·
Super Moderator
2,197 Posts
I thought 13 got out of that business recently.

·
Administrator
11,701 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,197 Posts
Shameless plug:

I've done the retrofits on two vehicles before, currently have the set on my Juke for sale, and I live in the greater Milwaukee area.

·
Administrator
11,701 Posts
OMG, that's so far away! I live in WI!

:(
You contact him and he builds a whole new set. He will ship them and you just install them.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
I am very much still 'in that business'. Just closed to new business since November since I have shifted focus to rebuilding my home so I'm only at the shop like 3 days a week now. With limited time comes limited production. And the barrage of build requests do not stop. I won't turn away any Juke owner, but everyone lately gets a 'email me again in a few months' response, and those that do email me back, get put into the build queue. I started this approach back in late 2019 and it has significantly improved the caliber of my clients since the people who wait and pro-actively reach out to me again understand more about me and the type of work I do rather than impulse window shopper types. I like the folks who do their research, ya know? :)

·
Administrator
11,701 Posts
I am very much still 'in that business'. Just closed to new business since November since I have shifted focus to rebuilding my home so I'm only at the shop like 3 days a week now. With limited time comes limited production. And the barrage of build requests do not stop. I won't turn away any Juke owner, but everyone lately gets a 'email me again in a few months' response, and those that do email me back, get put into the build queue. I started this approach back in late 2019 and it has significantly improved the caliber of my clients since the people who wait and pro-actively reach out to me again understand more about me and the type of work I do rather than impulse window shopper types. I like the folks who do their research, ya know? :)
^^^^^^^ This guy is smart ^^^^^^^ ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,197 Posts
Sorry @13r1an I took your posts a few months ago of clearing out stock of parts as a "I've shifted my focus" and therefore not doing retrofits anymore. I'm not on FB so I don't see the awesome quality builds you're still cranking out. Thanks for setting me straight.

Reactions: 13r1an

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
lol thanks Mac, but my 'smart' is only the result of a lot of a lot of dumb. I'm a quick learner though, so rarely the same type of dumb.

No worries Squirty, appreciate ya lookin out. Yea, that post of clearing out stuff and shifting focus was simply the sad realization that personal car projects are no longer a priority for me. My business is my business though, 11 years strong now, so that isn't going away any time soon. Maybe rebuilding my home and turning away client work during a pandemic when lumber is expensive and when people are begging to waste their stimmy money is a bad decision on my end.... or maybe I didn't feel like I had a choice in the matter. I will tell you this though, one major choice I made pre-election was NO MORE FACEBOOK. That ish is toooxxxxiiicc. I still post on IG cuz I follow a ton of artsy stuff on there for inspiration and ideas, my youtube channel still gets a video per build, but boy I really just isolated down and went back old school for communication. I see people in person (no masks, all hugs) and I talk on the phone and not much else. And every now and then I pop on here to see if anyone wants that body kit. Cuz I am just counting down the day til I dumpster that thing.

·
Administrator
11,701 Posts
Thank you for this!
He is the only one I would trust with a Juke head light rebuild. Not only do you get better lights. It makes you 1000% safer driving at night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts