Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, thank you for accepting me into the forum.
I bought my wife a 2018 Juke Tekna a couple of months ago. She has read through most of the handbook but can't find out if there's a way of adjusting the headlight beam on the dashboard as there is in a lot of cars - (used to compensate the beam height when carrying heavy things in the back). She says that the dipped beam is far too low.
Today she managed to drop a coin down the slot in the handbrake housing. I've had a look but can't see it. I think a gaiter would have been a good thing to have fitted over the handbrake to cover the slot.
Any positive ideas anyone?
Cheers, Andy

·
Administrator
12,143 Posts
Not to my knowledge. Some Hyundai's do.

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
66 Posts
On the right side of steering wheel next to the mirror adjust buttons. Australian model👍
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive tire

·
Administrator
12,143 Posts
There ya go.

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
and I learned something new today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the right side of steering wheel next to the mirror adjust buttons. Australian model👍 View attachment 191250
On the right side of steering wheel next to the mirror adjust buttons. Australian model👍 View attachment 191250
Very many thanks Ausjuk33 - I thought that she'd have sussed that out. I've had a look and it is the same on her Juke. It was set at 3 which I'm guessing is for if you've a lot of weight in the rear. I set it to 0 and will see if she notices the difference. I told her where the adjuster is too.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Very many thanks Ausjuk33 - I thought that she'd have sussed that out. I've had a look and it is the same on her Juke. It was set at 3 which I'm guessing is for if you've a lot of weight in the rear. I set it to 0 and will see if she notices the difference. I told her where the adjuster is too.
You have room in your Juke to put things?

I had to strap a sandwich to my roof one time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts