Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

just took delivery and wanted to join the forum and see how many of us are out here in DFW area.

i also work at a dealership in the DFW area so let me know if anyone needs anything... cars to TSB or even service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just purchased one over the weekend and have a question. Ours is preowned and only came with one key. We went by our local dealership, Southwest Nissan, and they said $200+ for a duplicate key. Is that right? Seems extraordinary for just an extra key.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Welcome to the group and Juke land. As far as new car key-fobs they ARE very expensive however you will want to have two. If you think getting a second at your leisure is expensive, try needing one in an emergency.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey guys.

just took delivery and wanted to join the forum and see how many of us are out here in DFW area.

i also work at a dealership in the DFW area so let me know if anyone needs anything... cars to TSB or even service.
I'm in the DFW area in Fairview 20mins north of Dallas. No to many of us on here in the DFW area but there are some.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm a little late but Welcome to the forums!

There will be a DFW get together before too long. Anytime I get involved with something there will be fun and merriment; even if by force.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
We could do a DFW meet and caravan up to Ontario. Better yet we can make it a Cannon Ball Run up there.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts