Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose I should have introduced myself before I posted, but since I have posted... I am now introducing myself!

In much reiteration of what I've already said in my very first post...

I have placed my order on a graphite blue, Juke SL AWD with a silver accented interior. My dealership has no estimates when my little monster comes in, but I'm hoping soon!

I'm parting with my Scion Tc '08 - my very first car and a great car at that. I am extraordinarily reluctant to give up this car because it has everything I've always wanted.... except an AWD. And for where I live, with the snows, perpetual rains, it simply is better security to have AWD + traction control (my Scion lacking all of the above...). I will greatly miss my full glass roof (a future design addition to the Juke? *nudges Nissan*), slick wheels (can I pull them off of my Tc and stick 'em on my Juke??? :p), and sophisticate cabin (I feel like I'm driving a car far above its class!).

Demographics wise, I fall in the young, target category. I play video games. I like my tech-y gadgets and I am looking for a car that will stand above and beyond the crowd. Of course, this was why I fell for the Tc and why I have now fallen for the Juke. I actually have a very passive personality, so maybe this car will help define my passive-aggressive nature.... hahaha. Oh, and I am not male, so... whatever that means. :p

However, in return, I feel the Juke delivers an amazing set of technological features and power in a chunky, unique package that make me very, very happy.

Thus, I'm joining the ranks of Juke enthusiasts, Juke Owners, and Juke admirers and I look forward to the discussions! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
My wife got rid of her '07 tC for the Juke SL AWD. I think you've made a good choice.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I never thought about the Blue/Silver color combo. That actually should look really nice. Can't wait to see some pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts