Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...
Just wondering if anyone has any info I can use... I am changing my headlights and instead of the OEM 55/65w bulbs I would like to replace them with 80/100w bulbs... is there any risk in doing such? Anything I need to know before installing these? ??

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Hey...
Just wondering if anyone has any info I can use... I am changing my headlights and instead of the OEM 55/65w bulbs I would like to replace them with 80/100w bulbs... is there any risk in doing such? Anything I need to know before installing these? ??
First post. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
If your replacing halogen with halogens I would stick with stock wattage no point in going with high wattage halogens as you run the risk of burning out your wires. If your goal is better/brighter light output than spend a little more money and get better quality halogens.

Hey...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.