Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I have to wait till januari to pick up my white juke. I ordered the 190hp version. Since there's (still) no Juke forum in Holland I want to pick up some idea's here for wheels etc.

Greetz.
Martin

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.... Youre's almost there....

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Hey Martin

Now I see you got your topic here.

White 190Hp version, that was actually my first choice.
But I wanted to be the first one, so that only choice was black metallic

On the qashqai forum the have a section for the juke, found out that one allready?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey...

Yes. Had to introduce myself here...

Pitty,you couldn't wait for the white one. It's a nice colour. Actually I wanted the pearl white and the 4wd. But,the 4 wd only comes with the automatic transmission.
I don't want the automatic because i'm driving an automatic right now and wanted something else... so,I'm stuck to the 2wd and handshift....(and larger trunk :) )
Do you stil enjoy the JUKE?

And no,havn't bin on that forum jet.... I'll check it out later. But thanks...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today called the dealer for more details about my car. I was very suprized to hear that it got of the truck this morning!!!! So it's here finally!!!!! Tomorow we're going to have a look...... Now the waiting is even more difficult because I want the car in 2011 in stead of 2010... Have to do it with some pic's.......

Also heard that the dealer has a juke wich is wrapped in matte finish with orane 19" wheels. I'll be posting pictures !!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Because when I wait 1 more month(already waiting for it since october)the car will be from 2011 instead of 2010. That's for when I sell it later on. A lot of people who are looking for a car from 2011 don't see that car is from december 2010..... so in my opinion the car is 1 year younger.

I'll post some pic's tomorow. There wasn't much to see in the snow....

Fortunatly I live very close so I can see him every day... Just standing there....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Martin,
I checked with my dealership here in Spain and was told that my Juke will be registered as a 2011 model, even though I hope to get it this year!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but it will still be a 2011 model whenever you get it
I know. But a lot of people don't look if a car is from december 2010 or january 2011. They just see a car that's already 1 year old....

Pilgrim... hope for you that works.... Let me know....

·
Registered
317 Posts
I know. But a lot of people don't look if a car is from december 2010 or january 2011. They just see a car that's already 1 year old....

Pilgrim... hope for you that works.... Let me know....
That's a European thing. Americans don't care )

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahahaha... Think so. Here they only look at the year the car is built. They open a book and say... hey... this car is so many years old... it will cost you some money even it's only is 1 month.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's some pics of my baby...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Date is set..... 3th januari 2011 at 11 o'clock sharp... Without armrest unfortunatly but it must come in this month... so 2 weeks... YIHA!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I see a white mound of snow. Clean it off before the snow scratches the finish...:D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hahaha... yeah.. went there today but there's a lot of dirt under that snow... hahahaha... fortunatly it snows again.... Took a look inside for the first time. All seems fine...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts