Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people,

my wife and I visited my local dealership to view the Juke today.

Strange as it sounds, because our current vehicle is very good, my wife and I started virtually talking ourselves out of buying the new car, while driving there, before we had even seen it??

However, we were both impressed by the general build quality, etc.

Spanish drivers are totally hooked with both diesel engines and manual gearboxes, they´re brains appear to refuse to even contemplate anything else.

They thrive on the thought that diesel is cheaper than gas and stick shift uses slightly less fuel.

This meant, there were no CVT models whatsoever (due late November) but there were a couple of gas engined manual models.

If I chose the red console, then I was obliged to buy gray/red seat covering. Only gray console allowed gray/gray seats??

The spoiler was available as an extra, while a center arm rest was also available.

Did not want them but leather seats were an option, not standard on the Tekna Premium.

So, because my SUV fell into the gas/auto syndrome, the offer they made for it was pitiful!! I felt a bit insulted to be honest!

Anyway, I refused their offer, to which they said, could they take pictures of my car, to help sell it. I agreed and will await the results of their research and conclusion, before I make my decision.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Well, good luck. So are they going to try and sell your old vehicle first and then make you a trade-in offer?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, good luck. So are they going to try and sell your old vehicle first and then make you a trade-in offer?
Yep! That´s the plan. If they know someone that may be interested, it avoids the normal inplant costs and procedures, because, in effect I will be selling the car, I guess?

However, I think I may have found a buyer privately, anyway, for my car, so I will then have a bit more power to my elbow in the bargaining area!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Very good. Get 'em Pilgrim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts