·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks again Storm!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Don't thank me yet. I just found out some bad news. I am not sure if it was me or TS who screwed up, but I had to turn a few packages around. Good thing I caught it in time. So the BOVs I got were the recirc. style (which I only found out cause I had one left over and I opened the box to look at it). The ones everyone wanted were the dual port.

So what this means is everyone who just ordered the wastegate, you are good still. Anyone who ordered a BOV, you are going to be delayed. I haven't made the call to TS yet but I am hoping they have them in stock. Will let you guys know the outcome and a very big SORRY for all this.

·
Registered
476 Posts
AAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE damn.....Well all is fine at least you caught it

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Packages are out! I will try to get tracking info out tonight to you all. I am going to have a busy night so don't count on it.
Tracking number for my two would be appreciated. I'd like to cross the border as early next week as possible. A couple of sets of dual catch cans have been sitting there for over a week for me to grab.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Tracking number for my two would be appreciated. I'd like to cross the border as early next week as possible. A couple of sets of dual catch cans have been sitting there for over a week for me to grab.

Hey ed - just got my tracking number - it hasn't left Cali yet.

February 29, 2016
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

·
Premium Member
545 Posts

Hey ed - just got my tracking number - it hasn't left Cali yet.

February 29, 2016
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
No worries. This is low on my priority list. The downpipe on the other hand needs to be completed and shipped yesterday!

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
no worries. This is low on my priority list. The downpipe on the other hand needs to be completed and shipped yesterday!
Unrealistic expectations right there ^^
Sorry ed :(

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Tracking numbers should be on everyones Paypal account.

To those of you who ordered the BOV. Your orders have not shipped. I am waiting on Turbosmart to get me the right BOVs. Will let you know when they tell me if they have them in stock or not.

CDN and Ed - As you know, both your WGs are in the same box. CDN has the tracking for both of you.

SORRY EVERYONE!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Tracking numbers should be on everyones Paypal account.

To those of you who ordered the BOV. Your orders have not shipped. I am waiting on Turbosmart to get me the right BOVs. Will let you know when they tell me if they have them in stock or not.

CDN and Ed - As you know, both your WGs are in the same box. CDN has the tracking for both of you.

SORRY EVERYONE!
Tracking # received, thank you again!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Well TS got back to me. Looks like its going to be another week and a half before the get the correct BOVs in....great. Anyone who wants to cancel still can.

Also, I might have an extra wastegate. Looks like I forgot to send out a request to a fellow member. So I am waiting on his answer on if he still wants it. If no answer by Friday, it will be up for sale!

After all of this, I have to say this is my last heading of a group buy. There is not enough time in my life to do this stuff in a timely manner. I thought things would go smoother but in my world, nothing ever goes perfect.

·
Registered
476 Posts
well if he doesn't answer i will gladly take that waste-gate well purchase it :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well TS got back to me. Looks like its going to be another week and a half before the get the correct BOVs in....great. Anyone who wants to cancel still can.

Also, I might have an extra wastegate. Looks like I forgot to send out a request to a fellow member. So I am waiting on his answer on if he still wants it. If no answer by Friday, it will be up for sale!

After all of this, I have to say this is my last heading of a group buy. There is not enough time in my life to do this stuff in a timely manner. I thought things would go smoother but in my world, nothing ever goes perfect.
Yes, it sounds like it was quite the headache, sorry for that. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all very grateful for the time you took to put this all together and work out all the issues that arose/are still arising.

·
Registered
46 Posts

If its the dual gate I would definitely be interested in taking it off your hands

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
Yes, it sounds like it was quite the headache, sorry for that. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all very grateful for the time you took to put this all together and work out all the issues that arose/are still arising.
I want to add my sincere thank you and sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. All the best!

P.S. Mine arrived today. :vs_shake:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Storm, I appreciate all the work and effort you put into making this happen. I received my waste-gate a few days ago. Let me know if I need to send you any more funds for shipping or fees, I never received a 2nd PayPal request from you for the difference.

Also I have decided to go a different direction and have a different Turbo installed. If you hear of anyone needing/wanting the TurboSmart External Waste Gate Actuator, I am selling mine. Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Storm,

Thank you for all the hard work on this group buy. These are never easy.

thx, jstaples17

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Just received mine in last night, thanks again. Now to figure out when I will be installing it...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
You are all welcome! I was hoping USPS wouldn't screw anything up and so far it looks good!

As for sending out more paypal request to make up for the fees, I haven't had any time to. I am going to be in Mexico over the weekend so I will try for the first of next week.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
BOVs are coming in on Monday. Will ship out on Tuesday!

201 - 220 of 234 Posts