Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I placed an order for a 1.5Dci Acenta (Premium Pack) in White on
17 July and have been told that it should be with me on 20 October 2010.

Having had 8 Nissans before and onto my 3rd Qashqai , I am hopeful that the Juke will live up to the hype.

I love the look of the car and just can't wait to drive it.

Anyone out there know if the new models will be coming out with STOP/START technology??

I heard that the 2011 1.5Dci Qashqais are coming with this as standard if they are being manufactured from September 2010 onwards.....

I have contacted nissan Customer Services in Uk and am awaiting a response

Your info would be appreciated - Thanks

Fee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well hellooooo.
There is no Stop/start in the UK or France, but
Stop/start is standard on Juke Tekna in some countries including Germany

(Shown in the brochure as Start/Stopp Knopf)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello to you too - lots of familiar names here and a lot of excited owners to be...

Fun times ahead..

Fee x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

As i work at Nissan Sunderland and we are now in full production of the car i can confirm that the start/stop seems to be the car of choice at the mo (we are building about 80% of them) although this could just be the spec of car we are building more of at the mo, also in the last 2 weeks we have taking 35000 orders for the car, busy time ahead me thinks

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
are we talking here of the start/stop button to start and stop the engine

or the start/stop clean enviroment systeem (engine stop when your standing still)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi,

As i work at Nissan Sunderland and we are now in full production of the car i can confirm that the start/stop seems to be the car of choice at the mo (we are building about 80% of them) although this could just be the spec of car we are building more of at the mo, also in the last 2 weeks we have taking 35000 orders for the car, busy time ahead me thinks
Does that mean the Sunderland factory is working again after its holiday-closedown? Maybe the transporter vehicles will start distributing/shipping the Jukes to dealerships very soon.

We don't get the Stop/Start in the UK, but it seems to be an option in quite a few other European countries.:confused:

Stop/Start = clean environment system (engine stops when you're standing still)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts