Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say "hi" to all my fellow Juke fans out there. It seems that this is a fairly global platform for all of us to share, and I hope to contribute in my own small way.

I work at a Nissan Dealership in Michigan, and will add my own unique insights and information to the group. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'll do what I can to help. See you around!

·
Super Moderator
6,376 Posts
Welcome Jason.
Good to know there is a Nissan employee on board.

I just spoke to my salesman and he said the US dealers have to go through a training program on the Juke.
He also said there were going to be specific option/packages on the Jukes besides what is stated on the Nissan website. I was thinking Dealer add-ons.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just wanted to say "hi" to all my fellow Juke fans out there. It seems that this is a fairly global platform for all of us to share, and I hope to contribute in my own small way.

I work at a Nissan Dealership in Michigan, and will add my own unique insights and information to the group. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'll do what I can to help. See you around!
Hi Jason, welcome.....What type of work do you do for Nissan dealer. I used to be a nissan dealer employee myself and have been a nissan customer for past 22 years. Which area in michigan are you??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Jason, hopefully won't get too inundated with questions, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jason, welcome.....What type of work do you do for Nissan dealer. I used to be a nissan dealer employee myself and have been a nissan customer for past 22 years. Which area in michigan are you??
My sincere thanks to all for the warm reception! I am in Highland, Michigan and am one of the Sales Professionals at LaFontaine Nissan. Our sales team was recruited to come take over this Nissan Store, and we've been here for just over two months now.

I was with Hyundai the prior two years, and am now trying to immerse myself in all things Nissan. One of the things I noticed right away, is that Nissan owners are a proud & passionate group. For any brand to succeed, it needs to have a strong, loyal following. I love forums like these to learn & share, and am looking forward to becoming active in online communities such as this one.

Thanks for having me along for the ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts