Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Juke owners, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy. GReddy_R&D has allowed me to use the account since it is for vendors. The MSRP for this exhaust is $750.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $600.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before May, 13, 2016 11:59 PM PST. First wave of production will be ready to ship in 2-3 months after we meet the minimum of ten pre orders. For technical question please direct them to GReddy R&D.

Nissan Juke S EVOlution GT Exhaust System Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive design
Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car Wheel

The EVOlution GT exhaust for the Nissan Juke (FWD) enhances performance, while maintaining excellent sound levels for everyday driving. Power test have shown 10whp/11ft-lbs of torque increase, with a rich throaty sound. While at cruising speeds, enjoy very comfortable sound levels, with no drone. The unique design of the compact EVO GT off-set tip muffler, provides ideal piping clearance, even with the large 76mm (3”) diameter piping. Like all GReddy EVOlution GT systems this fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty

EVOlution GT Exhaust background
The evolution continues with new GReddy EVOlution GT exhaust line. Improved and refined, this latest generation of Evo exhaust incorporates our new high flow straight-through internals and limited lifetime warranty. It also retains the benefits of the compact and efficient, offset-tip design of the previous Evo’s muffler. Each EVOlution GT is carefully constructed from precision TIG welded, high quality 304 stainless-steel. The incomparable combination of high flow with a deep rich exhaust note is what the GReddy Evo line is famous for

Online Store: Nissan Juke EVOlution GT Exhaust - coming soon!

Youtube: https://youtu.be/JHpD-ry6rDc
Homepage: GReddy

Thank you,

Seijin Dootson
Account Manager/Sales

i[email protected]
AIM:gppsalesseijin

GReddy Performance Products
9 Vanderbilt Irvine, CA 92618
T: 949.588.8300 ext 449
Direct:949.466.0449
F: 949.588.6318

GReddy

·
Registered
959 Posts
Are you planning on a system for the SL AWD model Juke?

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
This is.... this is not a bad deal. Damn.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any pic with this exhaust on a Nismo model?
Also do you ship towards Europe?
We will be testing the Nismo model this Friday. We do not ship to Europe but we do have a few authorized dealers that can drop ship. One being Options Auto in Azusa, California

·
Registered
2014 Juke Nismo FWD
1,363 Posts
Looks and sounds good, If I wasn't already happy with my setup I would probably go for this.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to put out an update. We just test fit this exhaust on a Nismo Juke and because it was designed for the standard Juke the rear center brace will need to be removed in order for this system to fit the Nismo model. Pics and video can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/GReddyAaron

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Any reason it has to shipped to my billing address?
I would prefer to have it shipped to work warehouse
I'm guessing because they use Paypal for payment. I've run into the same issue when paying with Paypal and trying to use my US address for delivery, as my Paypal verified address is in Canada.

·
Administrator
12,143 Posts
No AWD?

·
Registered
66 Posts
on the website it says supreme SP system is being developed? is this evolution gt exhaust a limited run? and the actual system being mass produced will be the SP setup? or will there be two versions for the juke evolution gt and supreme sp?

·
Administrator
12,143 Posts
Is this still happening?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts