Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for posting. There is that red center console again in the inside of a silver exterior vehicle.....Hmmmm, I can't get over that, I don't know why nissan is doing that. Not to crazy for that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for posting. There is that red center console again in the inside of a silver exterior vehicle.....Hmmmm, I can't get over that, I don't know why nissan is doing that. Not to crazy for that.
I'm with you on that one. The red interior looks nice but only on a red or black car. That rear seating space looks big enough to get by. No one that's buying this car is expecting a lot of room so it wont be a big deal anyway.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have one son who is 11 and I am thinking he will fit just fine...mostly, I am by myself and if I need more room I can take the hubby's Mercury Mariner suv. I was more concerned with the storage but I think it will be ok.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have one son who is 11 and I am thinking he will fit just fine...mostly, I am by myself and if I need more room I can take the hubby's Mercury Mariner suv. I was more concerned with the storage but I think it will be ok.
If your hubby take your juke he will never want to give it back to you!:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If your hubby take your juke he will never want to give it back to you!:D
Actually the hubby probably won't want to drive it...he's pretty conservative and I like to add on aftermarket stuff and he feels that I am "pimping it out" and so he would not want to drive it....
I have an Chevy HHR...all I did was add some window visors,a pinstripe,lettering that says HHR and Old fashioned lettering on one side saying Chevrolet and and orange HHR sticker over the chevy emblem on the grill....and to him that's pimping it out...just wait that is nothing!!LOL!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Actually the hubby probably won't want to drive it...he's pretty conservative and I like to add on aftermarket stuff and he feels that I am "pimping it out" and so he would not want to drive it....
I have an Chevy HHR...all I did was add some window visors,a pinstripe,lettering that says HHR and Old fashioned lettering on one side saying Chevrolet and and orange HHR sticker over the chevy emblem on the grill....and to him that's pimping it out...just wait that is nothing!!LOL!
what do you have in mind for the juke?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.