Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for posting. There is that red center console again in the inside of a silver exterior vehicle.....Hmmmm, I can't get over that, I don't know why nissan is doing that. Not to crazy for that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Really, how much time do you spend with more than two people in your car? Unless you're the family chauffeur, its almost negligible.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for posting. There is that red center console again in the inside of a silver exterior vehicle.....Hmmmm, I can't get over that, I don't know why nissan is doing that. Not to crazy for that.
I'm with you on that one. The red interior looks nice but only on a red or black car. That rear seating space looks big enough to get by. No one that's buying this car is expecting a lot of room so it wont be a big deal anyway.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I rarley find my self with occupied back seats so its more of a concern of how much room there is when they are folded down.

·
Registered
128 Posts
During my test drive, my husband was behind me (tall 1,80 m i don' know how with US measures) and he was not bad seated (? not sure this word exists ! ). He was better than in the QQ (Rogue in US).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have one son who is 11 and I am thinking he will fit just fine...mostly, I am by myself and if I need more room I can take the hubby's Mercury Mariner suv. I was more concerned with the storage but I think it will be ok.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for posting the video. I was actually wondering if the rear seats are folding but that answered my questions pretty quickly. The more reviews and info I get about the car the more I seem to want one. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have one son who is 11 and I am thinking he will fit just fine...mostly, I am by myself and if I need more room I can take the hubby's Mercury Mariner suv. I was more concerned with the storage but I think it will be ok.
If your hubby take your juke he will never want to give it back to you!:D

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
The backseat is good, but bacause of the design it looks small and also dark.

The trunk is more of a problem, it way to small

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cargo: seats down

Anyone been into the back well enough to know if you can slide in two bikes (vertical) with front wheel off?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Anyone been into the back well enough to know if you can slide in two bikes (vertical) with front wheel off?
I think that wil not fit, depending on what bike offcourse.

Not the familiar with biks, but if I would make a guess, it gonna be really theight

·
Registered
131 Posts
With the back seats down and both wheels off then you can fit it. With just the front wheel off its going to be very very hard also depending on how big/small your bike is.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If your hubby take your juke he will never want to give it back to you!:D
Actually the hubby probably won't want to drive it...he's pretty conservative and I like to add on aftermarket stuff and he feels that I am "pimping it out" and so he would not want to drive it....
I have an Chevy HHR...all I did was add some window visors,a pinstripe,lettering that says HHR and Old fashioned lettering on one side saying Chevrolet and and orange HHR sticker over the chevy emblem on the grill....and to him that's pimping it out...just wait that is nothing!!LOL!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Actually the hubby probably won't want to drive it...he's pretty conservative and I like to add on aftermarket stuff and he feels that I am "pimping it out" and so he would not want to drive it....
I have an Chevy HHR...all I did was add some window visors,a pinstripe,lettering that says HHR and Old fashioned lettering on one side saying Chevrolet and and orange HHR sticker over the chevy emblem on the grill....and to him that's pimping it out...just wait that is nothing!!LOL!
what do you have in mind for the juke?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
A little vaseline might help to get in and out of the back, lol.
I will go with the grey inserts over the red one that were posted in this photo.
They kind of looks awkward in the back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts