Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was noticing on the Nissan website - under the "accessories" tab for the Juke - there is a website to add custom graphics.

The website appears to let you try out the graphics on the juke color of your choice - but it isn't working at all for me. I can either see the graphics OR the Juke in the background, but I cannot see the graphics ON the juke.

Also - does anyone think the money would be worth it? Some of them are cheap ($125 with $175 installation) - but they are only guaranteed for 3-5 years. And - wouldn't they be likely to leave a "mark" if the peeled off? Like you could tell there wasn't any wear where they were?

I don't know about added graphics, so I figured I would ask.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered the brush 2 side graphics(red.gray) for my Black Sapphire. They should be here Tuesday and will post pics when they arrive. My Nissan dealer wasnt familiar with ordering so I had to call the company myself to order them. Nice website allowing you to put them on the vehicle but it is very hard to actually see what it looks like?? They definitely need "Close Up" or high res photos of the actual graphics!

Also Note: When I ordered them they forgot to email me back an invoice and told me it would take 10 days just to make them and another 7 days to receive them?? WOW! I paid the extra rush shipping charge of $39.95 to get them here a little sooner.. I just hope they arent some cheap thick solid color vinyl graphic made from a 15 yr old sign machine. I had airbrushed multi-color graphics made by Universal Products on my Rogue and was pleased..We will see.
Ray

·
Registered
31 Posts
GRAPHICS UPDATE!

Received the Red Brush 2 Graphics from Nissangraphics.com..which is Original Wraps Inc... and was very disappointed!!
The color is listed as being Red/Gray Brush 2... but what I received was Red/Gray and Black?? Since I have a black Juke I dont want black vinyl on it! Also the length was at least 2 ft longer.. plus much wider and no contour!!. The graphics were created and then sized to fit the car on the website to sell this crap...what little you can see!

The CS Rep I called told me I can cut the black out on it with a blade and also make it shorter?? GAWD What a moron!! I told him I thought I was getting a custom graphic made specifically for the Juke. I think they make the same graphic for other vehicles also.

The 3 colors were just that ..3 colors.. Very Amateur!! No texture, fading, highlights or any brush effect or artistic effect to it whatsoever!! I will post pics tomorrow.

I cant believe Nissan has approved this company to create graphics that look like this!!
I talked with the mgr and waiting to try and get a refund for all shipping I paid and the graphic.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
you should certainly get a refund if you're not happy, but -- I thought these were dealer installed only.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'm not a graphics fan, but was actually thinking about this because it could be removed if I didn't like it. Saved me time and money. Thanks for reporting the issue and their response.

·
Registered
31 Posts

Here are the pics of what Nissan Graphics sent to me.. As you can see I wouldnt put these on my Lawnmower!! The mgr gave me a supposed refund but got really upset on the phone this morning... because I wasnt Nice To him and didnt say thanks for the refund!! I also reported them to Nissan directly as Iwill go with Universal Products and find something that will work.. Will post pics when I get them..
Ray

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's hard to tell what's going on with your pics, but every vinyl stripe I've purchased for various cars over the years have been longer then necessary. You trim them after installation and the extra material gives you a chance to fix screwups.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's hard to tell what's going on with your pics, but every vinyl stripe I've purchased for various cars over the years have been longer then necessary. You trim them after installation and the extra material gives you a chance to fix screwups.
Hi ..Yes I have had graphics on my last dozen vehicles..most from Universal Products. This stripe cant be trimmed as it is a tapered stripe and is too wide to be cut ...unless you want a sawed-off effect!! The graphics are too large for the vehicle! Plus the website says Red/Gray and as you can see it is 3 color. OriginalWraps.com who is NissanGraphics.com Totally misrepresented this plus probably all the other ones they sell! Also charges $39.99 for shipping and was very unprofessional about my whole transaction and order!! Rant Rant!!
Ray

·
Registered
447 Posts
I make vehicle graphics for a living. Please, please please do not even entertain the idea of using nissangraphics.com. go to a shop that does it custom. pre-packaged graphics are lame. please feel free to ask any questions including what wholesale costs are on these things... free trade secrets!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ok, since you offered... :D

I have a '68 Fiat 124 Sedan (the first pic) that I would like to add graphics to turn into a period Italian police car (the second pic). We're talking side graphics, an entire roof in white, with a number and some smaller graphics on the hood and possibly trunk. Could you do it? How much?

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm not sure anybody in my town does this. I want a red dragon sillouette!
I think that will look really good on the white. have you seen any dragons you like the look of? I'm sure proteus can help you get it organised once you get you juke

1 - 20 of 47 Posts