Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the help, ideas and camaraderie I've had over the years. This forum is a boon for anyone with a Juke. Today was bittersweet as I traded my 6 year old Juke for a 2020 Hyundai Elantra GT N-Line. It will make a fine replacement for the Juke as it is plenty quick, handles well and has many more features. The new GT N-Line as my daily driver and my 2020 Camaro SS convertible will keep a smile on this old mans face for quite some time.

See Ya!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
You can still come back. The door’s always open! ?

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Awes thats too bad .

Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
An Elantra for a Juke...just doesn't seem right! He's going to miss us! How many Elantra owners are like us? None!

·
Registered
761 Posts
@catwoman I'd get rid of our Juke in a heartbeat for something newer and 'peppier'. Unless you have the RS the Juke is kinda meh by comparison these days. With all the $ I've spent on it I could have a nice new Kia GT N-line or whatever. I love being loyal but Nissan hasn't been loyal to us...

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Yeah Buuuut there are a lot of cars coming out that are Crap HP and ride compared to the juke. The Toyota CH-R. Looks awesome. No Flipping power. Just like the Kicks.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Maybe wait for gr carolla with the new gr yaris engine!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I love being loyal but Nissan hasn't been loyal to us...
It's not about being loyal to Nissan...it's about being loyal to us! You can't abandon us. Look at me and Macgyver! I've been here for almost 10 years and Mac has been here for 8. Where would you find people like us? From a Kia forum? I doubt it! You'd be bored over there!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Funny cuz the wife and I both like the look of the CHR but oh gaaaaaaaaaaaawd no. Give me my 1990 Golf 1.8L back at that point whole 110hp but was fun to drive at least ;)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I just got a 2020 Equinox. While it runs pretty good, it handles like a typical suv. Gets better gas mileage then the Juke and has more room. Didnt get it to be sporty though. Sometimes you just need a couple vehicles. Cant have everything in one vehicle....

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Yeah thats true.

I am still leaning towards an Edge Sport. But its gonna take a while now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unless you have the RS the Juke is kinda meh...

I have the RS its only marginally faster than a regular Juke. The Recaro take some getting used to. They are good for declining family rides you don't want. Excellent brakes though. Very good handling car for a CUV. For some unfathomable reason (to me) the cheapest car I've ever had to insure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts