Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah BC's are not the best or worst out there but they have a huge spring rate choice and customer support.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
So what do you say a new set of bc's would cost with custom swift springs

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Doesnt 2J have them ?

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Looks like $1350 with Swifts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
What if I told you that I found some with custom swift spring for $750? 😊

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh Jeez. Well get me a set.......

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
::glares suspiciously at my Gecko coils:: Sucks to hear this. Until this thread I haven't even come across another owner with a set of these.

I did my research before buying but it certainly was a risk having no feedback from prior buyers. They use most of the same parts as Tein, and are completely rebuildable. I also found they had really good customer service and super fast shipping even from Taiwan. I wouldn't blame OP one bit considering the nature of the failure but it might be worth reaching out to the manufacturer.

My job has me on dirt roads quite a bit and mine have held up suprisingly well considering, but I will definitely be checking them more routinely for evidence of issues.

·
Registered
761 Posts
AVOID ! AVOID !
completely , i installed the gecko coil overs on my 2012 civic and i lost ride quality , handling only stance and i was going to have an accident , i also discovered that i had a faulty spring rear and wheel mount from day one which they refused to change , not mentioning the banging , clunking and noisy sounds ... i just threw them away and saved my soul , aftermarket springs were actually better than that shitty brand
It's a 2012 civic so it probably has TONS more problems and the coilovers just amplified them all...

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Oh wtf I somehow brain autocorrect the Civic to Juke. Not even talking about the same anything except brand.

It's a 2012 civic so it probably has TONS more problems and the coilovers just amplified them all...

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
On the topic- I was looking at the upclose pictures of @[email protected]$H very nice coils for sale and except for the color, they look like THE same exact parts as the Geckos. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they were. They look identical, finish is the same, printed lines and marks, the keys, they're even in the same exact box and packed the same. Now I'm wondering if I could pick up the Swift Springs and upgrade mine. I actually really love these coils but there is a certain bounce in the rear I can't quite solve for with damping/height adjustment only.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts