Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm cleaning out my shed to make room for more stuff so I decided to sell a few things. All prices are quoted for shipping to lower 48 states if you want to shipping quotes somewhere else just ask and we can figure it out together.

1.brand new Yellow color studio accents for 15+ model year juke $40 shipped

2. Mamba 3inch turbo inlet and 2inch turbo outlet SOLD!

3. Juke black headlight rings/surround SOLD!

4. Rear chassis brace that I custom machined to clear the exhaust on juklears bb8 juke $50 shipped

5. Juke black eye brow things to make it look angry (one has a broken tip but can be sanded down and repainted) SOLD!

6. Juke pillar with 2 pods (kinda cracked around one pod but totally fixable) SOLD!

7. 2j racing front mount intercooler (no hoses or hardware) has broken mounting tab that any half ass fabricator can fix SOLD!

8. Mishimoto brand new just dusty and dirty from being slapped around in shed oil sandwich adapter with 2 braided lines SOLD!

I will add pictures soon just figure I write this up first!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here the turbo stuff too

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I'm interested in the pillar. I'm also interested in the headlight rings, but I know some of those were designed for v2 body style. If they're Gen1 / 2013 I'm interested in those, too.

I have PayPal. If that works for you, just send me your info (email, phone, or username) and I'll send the payment / shipping info. I would PM you my phone number, but apparently I'm too new of a member. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My juke is a 2014 nismo and the rings fit fine what sux is the double sided tape that dries up so I had to put some more glue on them but for the most part they are pretty clean looking

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Updated the original post, only things available are items #1. #4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts