Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
"Rear Door Window controls and motors" Is this the entire door harness or just the switch panel and motor? I need some door harnesses for some half-doors I want to make

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wow! Corey told me he was gonna race a pass in that juke! I guess not :-(

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow! Corey told me he was gonna race a pass in that juke! I guess not :-(
It is going to get raced PLENTY up here. The plan is to use it strictly for racing next summer. Corey didnt really drive it, said it was too much for him and he wanted the money for his new house.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
WOOT !!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Everything is now out of the car and ready to ship, throwing in this to sweeten the deal: Buy anything over $100 and I will give you 15% off anything on my website including the new launch control system: Launch Control System. Chad needs this stuff sold to pay for the stuff he wants to do to the car.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Everything is now out of the car and ready to ship, throwing in this to sweeten the deal: Buy anything over $100 and I will give you 15% off anything on my website including the new launch control system: Launch Control System. Chad needs this stuff sold to pay for the stuff he wants to do to the car.
Feel free to start a new thread with all the still available goodies left to sell.

Reactions: Whoneedzaname
21 - 31 of 31 Posts