Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located: Taunton MA
Updating this post.
My buddy Chad bought the WTF Juke (400 horsepower build form two years ago) off of Corey. He is going a different direction with the car, so the following is for sale off it, all costs PLUS shipping:

Full Nismo RS Interior EXCEPT ICON system and Dash. Taking offers on the small stuff not listed below. (Door Cards SOLD)
ZEX 75shot wet nitrous system (will not ship) $250
V2 Projector Headlights: $200 for the pair
Nismo RS Grill: $100
Full set of Akebonos with back-spacers, pads and rotor: SOLD
Rockfordfosgate speaker and oem sub: $150
Rear Door Window controls and motors: $100 a side
Wheels with tires: $700
V2 Mirrors with cameras: $200 each
Rear suede seats: $400
Red Center Console: $150
Grey Center Console: $100
Nismo RS Carbon fiber shift boot and trim: SOLD
Faux CF Nismo Radio Surround: $50
V2 NAV Unit: $250
Nismo Steering Wheel, basically new, DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRBAG: $400
Nismo Rs Recaros: $3000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Second hand the seats are worth 3k and you can get a carbon fiber oem steering wheel for $500 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second hand the seats are worth 3k and you can get a carbon fiber oem steering wheel for $500 lol

Thank you for pointing that out, I havent looked at second hand rs seat prices in years.
As for the wheel: There is no OEM Carbon Fiber wheel. Those are aftermarket.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for pointing that out, I havent looked at second hand rs seat prices in years.
As for the wheel: There is no OEM Carbon Fiber wheel. Those are aftermarket.
Yes my bad I meant an oem wheel core that has been used with carbon fiber. GLWS

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes my bad I meant an oem wheel core that has been used with carbon fiber. GLWS

So that is a CORE PLUS the cost of the guys work. So no, its not $500. It is the price of the wheel plus $500.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Seats are going for $2000 - $3000 a pair depending on condition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
its really hard to find info but would the LHD Recaro's work in a RHD car? using the RHD Passenger as my Drivers etc.

·
Super Moderator
4,135 Posts
its really hard to find info but would the LHD Recaro's work in a RHD car? using the RHD Passenger as my Drivers etc.
The driver’s seat has an up/down adjustment. You would lose that if you used a passenger seat as a driver seat in a RHD.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the brackets on the passenger side are not the same as the drivers side, so they would not bolt up reversed if that is what you mean. But as swift said they would bolt into your floors as they where in a LHD drive car, you just would lose some functionality in a RHD car. Also, not sure about how it would effect airbag deployment strategy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
annoying, makes sense though, shipping would kill me anyway.
I can get a Brand new set of Recaro's from a local Recaro dealer for a lot less hassle and probably about the same $$ taking into shipping across half the planet

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have installed aftermarket seats in these cars before: just keep in mind the bracket and base of the oem seats are VERY tall. So aftermarket brackets need some serious structure and material to make them tall enough and SAFE. I installed NRG fixed buckets on a Juke last year using just brackets and I couldn't see over the steering wheel, and I am 6' tall. In Torry Skurski's race Juke, he had a similar problem.

·
Super Moderator
1,867 Posts
Can you swap the projector headlights onto the 1st gen jukes?

Second gen projector housing don’t quite fit the first gen body. They are angled differently and the bumper leaves gaps around them I believe. There’s a couple threads floating around the forum from a few years ago about this. And swapping a second gen bumper to a first gen body won’t fit because the mounting points are different.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Gen 2 wont fit like Squirt said unless you mod heavily.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will be double checking that tomorrow. have a v1 and v2 here, thanks for the info.

Shift boot and trim SOLD.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts