Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, can anybody tell me how much fuel they have had in there juke when they picked it up from the dealer. when i got a mini the fuel tank was full but the dealer told me they get a fuel voucher to fill the car up and could not tell me how much i would get. cheers:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
mine was on empty and the dealer gave me a gas voucher for the local gas station. I told the dealer im filling it to the top with high octane. So, I went to the gas station and filled it with 12.739 gallons of 93 octane.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine had about 3/4's a tank and 58 miles from test driving on it. Also got the full tank of gas deal everyone else is talking about.

As a general reminder, the owner's manual prescribes 91 octane gas!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was talking to my dealer yesterday when I ordered and he was explaining how he calls his customers the day before the car arrives in case they want to see it come off the truck. Then he said they'll take it inside and check all the fluids, etc and "put a little bit of gas in it".

I thought "I'm paying 25K for a car and you can't fill it up". At least he's honest I guess.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Truck was topped off 100% when I drove out of there, my dealership has a fill station they even reset on of the trip meters.

Also my trade-in only had a 1/4 of a tank in it ;) Then again my colorado had a 19.5 gallon tank and fill-ups were always $50+.

1 question about the octane of the fuel recommended... it says 91, obviously 93 won't hurt..? right? 91 is a hassle to find here but everyone has 93. Sorry if it seems pretty noobish but i've never owned a turbo'd vehicle that called for premium much less 91 not 93 lol.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Full tank, part of the deal.

·
Registered
665 Posts
lol no long trips needed, i'd just have to stop at local citgo stations since they are the only local station to consistently sell 87 88 89 91 and 93 plus diesel.

Would 100 octane hurt/damage anything? Not planning on it but ya never know in the future ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts