Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sold the tires off of my factory color studio 17" rims so now these are only being offered as wheels-only. $200 for local pickup in Amarillo or we can work together on getting them shipped- at your expense.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Bumpity-bump!

If anyone who uses MJW wants to assist me in getting the word out about this custom upholstery, I'll PayPal you $50 out of the theoretical purchase. I don't use FB and I'm not gonna start just to sell spare parts haha.
Post all the pics you have of those seat covers please.

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Post all the pics you have of those seat covers please.
Will do. I'll get them out and take better pics sometime this evening. Thanks Mac!

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Here ya go @Macgyver. I misspoke on the original post. This set is 100% complete, headrests, center console and all. It's a shame these weren't gonna work in my Juke but I'm pretty all-in on the color scheme at this point lol. I can say after having this installed for the better part of a year now, it has really done a lot for the comfort (alcantara in all the right places is way less hot than the cheap leather SL).

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Ok you are Posted on MJW.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Its a shame that your so far away. I love the orange trim on your Juke and those wheels would be awesome on my Nismo. I have the red accent on my Nismo and am tempted to paint them orange. Shipping for those wheels would kill me if i were to purchase them from you. Good Luck with your sales and all the best to people who make the purchases because its a great deal.

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
You should have had Jukelear put them in the Juke on the way up to Fast Religion.

GO FLYERS !!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Its a shame that your so far away. I love the orange trim on your Juke and those wheels would be awesome on my Nismo. I have the red accent on my Nismo and am tempted to paint them orange. Shipping for those wheels would kill me if i were to purchase them from you. Good Luck with your sales and all the best to people who make the purchases because its a great deal.
If you ship using a company like ship next it's actually isnt too bad. I sold my set to a gentlemen in Virginia and it was like 75 bucks to ship.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I swear I replied to this I'm sorry. @FlyerManiaPete I may be able to ship them pretty economically. I'll make you a deal on the upholstery and wheels and you'll be well on your way lol.

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
PM him.

Also a guy on Facebook wants better pics to show how Orange they are. The pics sorta come across as yellowish orange

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I gotcha Mac thanks. When I get home I'll take some outside with correct white balance. The leather really isn't orange-orange. It's an orange-ish tan. Would probably look amazing in a neutral color car.

@FlyerManiaPete sending ya a PM

·
Registered
47 Posts
I swear I replied to this I'm sorry. @FlyerManiaPete I may be able to ship them pretty economically. I'll make you a deal on the upholstery and wheels and you'll be well on your way lol.
I tried to PM you but couldn't. i sent you my email a few days ago. i live in Philadelphia PA 19140 if you get a quote let me know I have sheepskin seat covers that are black so I'm not looking to change my interior.
thanks

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
I gotcha Mac thanks. When I get home I'll take some outside with correct white balance. The leather really isn't orange-orange. It's an orange-ish tan. Would probably look amazing in a neutral color car.

@FlyerManiaPete sending ya a PM
Hey there. Pics and Flyers

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hey all, I have been busy af and there has been a lot of dead space in my car's joruney the lasp few months. I will update properly soon.

Anyway I have as of right now for sale a 2J FMIC (crashbar included, upper IC pipe not included) that will ship from Berkley Mass to you.

I don't wanna give 2J the webtraffic to look but I think this kit runs about $500? It has been a good kit with the exception of you'll have to trim your inside bumper for it to fit and it fits very tight. It did not create any lag, seemed to inprove performance and sounded really nice. I am having Matt build me one for better overall fit and smaller size. More than likely you'll want to get new hardware.

$250 shipped [I have PayPal] to the lower 48, and it should be ready to depart in a few days. DM with questions!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
What's up dude! Welcome to the forums. I haven't honestly tried very hard but I certainty have also failed to unload the stock rims. They are taking up space in the corner of my buddy's shop covered in moving blankets. Feel free to message me and we can exchnage digits and you can just give me a shout next time you're coming through and check em out. They're in fantastic condition, save a few blemishes.

are the 17's still available. or anything you have had trouble getting rid of. I live close to Amarillo over here in new mexico and just found this post. thank you

·
Registered
98 Posts
What's up dude! Welcome to the forums. I haven't honestly tried very hard but I certainty have also failed to unload the stock rims. They are taking up space in the corner of my buddy's shop covered in moving blankets. Feel free to message me and we can exchnage digits and you can just give me a shout next time you're coming through and check em out. They're in fantastic condition, save a few blemishes.
sounds great. might be up there intwo weeks or so i'll try to private message my number if I can figure out how on this thing. thanks again

·
Registered
368 Posts
So many good parts. If I wasn't already working on a subframe drop and a custom front bumper I would jump on that IC, but I still want space for a winch somewhere in there too.
I'm not a huge fan of any leather on seats, but I would like to know a little more about that "tan-orange" upholstery, namely how tan exactly is it?

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Factory intake is sold and shipped.

If anyone wants to take me up on that 2J FMiC (complete except upper pipe to MAF) between now and Friday you can have it for $200 shipped. I say Friday because thats when my Juke begins its voyage back to TX from Mass and I'd prefer just to get rid of it cheap.

If anyone is interested hit me up and we'll get it shipped quickly. I have PayPal.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If no one grabs it by friday just text me and I'll take it off you're hands. I'm just letting others have a chance at this really good deal!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts